🗿The cum jar🗿(pt 1)

I FUCKING ALICE GAS IJDHJABAGA
Updates;

- Agoti is actually being normal, no more shy boi

- Carol and Hex aren't here they will show up randomly when I want

-Garcello rarely shows up tbh he just comes and goes

Enjoy fuckers.
_________________________________________

Oh yes. Such a great way to start a book

It was a wonderful day. Cloudy and shit.

Garcello sat down on the chair chilling(how the FUCK-). Whitty sat next to him, casually on his phone.

Ruv was out chilling doing whatever. As for Tabi god knows where he was. Probs in his room asleep since he went to "work".

Agoti..was upstairs blasting I H8 U!!! By Alice Gas which was driving Whitty insane. He'd been playing that ever since yesterday. And Whitty couldn't take it.

Whitty groaned in annoyance. Garcello sighed as he slumped down a bit. The ghost stared at the tall bomb sitting next to him. He slammed his phone down before groaning louder. Garcello sighed."Whitty- what's the problem now-"

Whitty sent a glare toward the ghost. He pulled a bitch-face being speaking. "The problem? DO YOU NOT HEAR THAT?? THE FUCKER WONT STOP PLAYING THAT DAMNED SONG I CANT TAKE IT!"

Whitty glared his arms  in the air screaming.

"ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING,IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT. LIKE TF" As Whitty was..rambling on about how Agoti's music taste was ASS. Garcello just sat their rethinking his life choices and either he should stop before this go haywire

Let see the squid shall we?

<Endermans room>

Loud music.

Was all you heard.

It was so loud your ears would probably bleed to death. It was like living with a rebel of a teenager.

Along with Agoti's screaming while he was playing MiNeCrAFt. "NOOO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE..?" He started raging. The dude hit the Ender dragon about 47 times and he was still alive.

and he is a Minecraft got they say. Wow. How funny right? Dumbass raging over how he can't defeat the enderman even though he done it so much.

"TE ODIO TANTO- POR QUE ESTAS HACIENDO ESTO-" He screamed. Boy he was pissed. And plus the music was B o o m I n

.
then the door broke down.

" METRO 🚋 BOOMING MAKE IT BOOM 💥 "

Whitty screeched, making Agoti fall out his gaming chair with an oof. He yelped as he looked up quickly at Whitty.

These two..never get along sometimes yet it's mostly fighting.

"Turn the music off bitch" Whitty sneered, standing in the doorway.

Agoti got up quickly, staring at the tall bomb in the doorway who looked down on him like a bug.

"No"

"Yes"

"N o"

" y e s "

"N O"

"Y E S"

They went on for about a few minutes before Whitty kicked Agoti in the stomach making him Yelp.

Whitty looked down at him,darkly.

The smaller male wheezes holding his stomach in pain before Whitty yelled. "TURN THE FUCKING MUSIC OFF BITCH"

Agoti glared at him before clawing at the bombs face making him scream. This went on for about a good two minutes before Whitty over topped Agoti.

Then they were on the ground,rolling, punching screaming and kicking each other. Agoti had a bloody nose as Whitty had scratches on his face and a black eye.

Garcello dipped. Like- he just left like that. Like- no cap he had enough.

As they two kept fighting Tabi woke up. He blinked a few times before hearing loud bangs coming from his comrades room.

The floating skull got up quickly screaming with a gun in his hands as he ran into Agoti's room accidente y shooting the window before yelling. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON-"

"AGOTI WONT TURN THE MUSIC OFF"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DICKWAD"

"WHO YOU CALLING DICKWAD PUSSY?"

"Llámame coño de nuevo mira lo qué pasa, no voy a intentar rockear tu mierda..Whitty"

Both Tabi and Whitty stared at Agoti. Confused. Whitty opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out as Tabi just walked off annoyed grumbling.

"Bitch wha-"

B A N G

"ARAGARAGARFAARGARAFARAG👹👹"

"AGOTI?"

"WHAT-"

Whitty snorted before busting out laughing, he backed away snorting like a damned pig.

"YO-"

"GUYS I FOUND A JAR OF MILK IN THE BATHROOM!"

Whitty stuck his head out Agoti's messed up room. Looking down the hallway. He stared for a few seconds about to yank himself back into the room before more crashed were heard.

"WHAT?"

Tabi walked out his room. "You heard that to correct?" Whitty nodded as Tabi made his way toward the staircase. He looked down the seeing Ruv  holding a large jar of "milk".

Tabi stared in shock. Agoti pushed Whitty out the way (as I should✨) walking toward the staircase. "Bro we still have Milk didn't You finish i-" Agoti  stared at Ruv.

Agoti's tail tapped a few times. He then started to bust out laughing.  Whitty walked by them, standing behind the two smaller males before looking ahead of him.

He opened his mouth to speak as he looked at Ruv.

"You found wh-"

He froze.
_________________________________________

HA HA CLIFHANGER </3

Look I was bored and I'm having like a major issue with 🗿 t h e   c u m   j a r 🗿. Lmao
This idea just hit me for no reason but anywho yeah- sorry for being dead for so long, lol. I'll try to post more often but hope ya enjoyed-lmao.