The crackheads basement

(Art by me- lol)

Wednesday night
9:00PM
Home
____________________________________

"What the fuck-"

Apparently, Agoti was tied up on the corner as Tabi was trying to make him listen to a song. The floating skull looked around quickly before squinting his yellow eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"That's the question, dumbass"

"Wha-"

Agoti's tail smacked Tabi upside the head, making him Yelp. He then quickly cut the ropes with his claws(?) before standing up quickly.

Tabi rubbed the side of his head groaning before he snapped his head up at Agoti.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

This startled Whitty who had backed up a bit watching the two fight. While ruv had the usual emotionless face.

Agoti set a glare at Tabi before trying to walk away, while at it Tabi got up quickly yanking agoti into a headlock.

And before you knew it they were fighting.

"Ruv- don't you think we should..-"

"No."

Whitty closed his mouth as he went back to watching the two fight. Tabi now was being slapped across the face once more before get kicked in the stomach.

Whitty just sat there in awe.

"Hmmm"

"Oh wow."

A flash of white flew past. Whitty jumped back.

"YO!"

"What-"

"You didn't see that?"

The taller male looked at the bomb in confusion. Before turning to him and bending down a bit. He landed one of his hands onto the Bombs shoulder before speaking.

"Are you okay? Or your going insane-"

"So you think I'm insane now?"

Ruv moved back about to speak as the white figure came in front of them then disappearing into the wall.

The two stayed quiet. All you heard was the sound of Agoti and Tabi fighting.

"Did you-"

"Yep.."

Whitty turned to face Ruv, Ruv turned to face Whitty .

He was about to speak before the white figure came back.( eh garcello; italics and underline ig-)

" Hello!"

Whitty screamed before jumping onto Ruv who stared in shock, trying to process what was going on.

Then a loud crash behind them as Tabi and Agoti were now fighting with pipes as if they were lightsabers.

"Oh- heh..sorry..!did I startle ya?"

Whitty tried to speak but nothing came out his mouth, as for Ruv he just stared at the floating figure

"Satan?"

"Huh- oh Nono- names Garcello, I saw flashing lights a few blocks down and decided to come look because I was bored."

He floating down toward them, As Whitty just stared before getting hit in the head with a pipe.

Whitty got out of Ruv's grasp before screaming at the two idiots fighting.

"THE FUCK- WHO JUST HIT ME WITH A PIPE!"

Agoti quickly pointed to Tabi, who then dropped the pipe before pointing to Agoti.

"It was him"

Agoti sneered before Pushing Tabi back with his tail.
Ruv was watching this with Garcello who was just there like 'what-'

"Is this normal?"

"Eh- we've been here for about..- a week? I think- I don't know but yep." Ruv spoke emotionlessly to the ghost man,who stared in shock.

Then you heard very dramatic Star Wars music playing.

"Oh my god how-"

"Don't ask"

Garcello nodded as the threee then started fighting. Whitty tried to be cool and jump off the wall and hit Tabi but He was a bit to tall so he hit his head on.

His wick then lit up as he started screaming a incoherent words, punching the wall then rolled on the floor .

Garcello sweat dripped as Ruv just stood there...in a ghostbusters outfit.

Agoti was speedrunning faster than dream and before you knife it Tabi had Tackled him to the ground.

Agoti was on his stomach,Tabi had Pinned him down as the demons tail was about to choke the mess outta the floating skeleton.

"This gay as fuck"

Garcello just was there watching the chaos u fold. Two in the most gayess position ever. One losing his mind by rolling on the floor and another standing there like this is normal.

Garcello had to process all of this before sighing
'It's gonna be a long night..-' he thought.

____________________________________

B a n g     b a n g

HOW WHATS THAT? Lol when I was typing this my dad busted in and snatched my phone. So I was kinda delayed and I'm writing this at like 10 and most of y'all are asleep- lol.

So I hope y'all enjoyed this wonderful chapter of chaos. :]

                   -Kiinoi