The good times are sometimes bad.

1;00 PM
Tuesday afternoon
Home.

______________________________

Flashing lights.

So much it could blind you. Full with colors of red,white, orange, green, pink, and etc.

It was loud as hell in the 'family' of fours house, booming loud Witch doctor music singing and screaming. And amoug that- fucking Amongus music shit was playing.

"OOOOO EEEEE OOO AH AHHHHHGHH"

Ruv screamed. Apparently he jumped from the top of the stairs, looking as if he broke his back. He got up like it was nothing before doing it again.

While Whitty was doing the.....b a b y s h a r k, he was going to 'sacrifice' someone and that someone was Agoti. Agoti was dressed up as a shark hanging from the ceiling.

He let out a slight scream trying his best not to cry.

While Tabi.....was getting d r u n k. He had already drank about 7 bottles of Vodka. He was losing it slowly.
He almost fell of the stool for a second before screaming how gay he was for Agoti and etc.

Then ruv ran down to the basement before coming back up with a knife throwing it at the wall at insane speed. He let out a weird manic laugh before throwing his hands in the air, screaming.

"WHITTTYYTYYTTTTT!"

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU NEED IM STARTING A CULT."

Whitty screamed..apparently Agoti was getting scared on how high we was up in the air and HOW he got there.

Slight whimpers came from him as Whitty sent a glare at him, telling him to shut up. Agoti gulped before a tear went down his face.

"OH GREAT BABY SHARK GODS I GIVE YOU THIS FEEBLE LITTLE SCREEN DEMON TO FEAST APON!!!"

Whitty then started to do naruto hand signs as a book was summoned, and before you knew it he was speaking a different language. Agoti stared in horror. He then screamed.

"MADARA UCHIHAAAAAA I SUMMON YOOOOUUUUU"

Meanwhile.

"Oh MaRy~ oH HoW I LoVe YyyYuUoOoOooOUuuUu FuCk gF!"

Tabi coughs before chugging down another bottle. Ruv walked in to get water before seeing Tabi drinking his ass off.

"I wAnT tO FuCk AgOtI- *COUGHS* HAHAHAH...ahaha..." Tabi then started screaming incoherent words

Ruv stared at his companion before grabbing the bottles and throwing him away. He turned around before speaking.

"That's enough for you...-"

Tabi stared at him before angrily getting up, still drunk he almost feel basically he was stumbling.

"NnNnOoO! NoT mY VoDkA..."

He trailed off as Ruv grabbed him. Trying to get him
Out the kitchen a crash was heard along with running and screaming.