Agotis day at the doctor

(THIRD POV)

1:00 pm, Saturday
It was a normal day. Very normal to be honest..but to n o r m a l.

The gang was in the car. Of course Tabi had to lie to
Agoti to take him to the doctor. Tabi was in the passenger seat as Ruv was driving. Whitty was in the back on his phone as Agoti was holding onto two plushies (chris afton is that you?).

Tabi stared out the window was the car stopped. Ruv sighed, is was a red light.

He looked up at the mirror, looking straight at Agoti and Whitty.

"You boys alright?"
Agoti nodded as Whitty responded with a light hum, not taking his eyes off his phone. He was probably looking at someone's instagram.

Agoti's eyes trailed over to Whitty, then he looked back down as the car started to move once more.

As Ruv drove, Tabi hummed a soft tune tapping his finger on the window. A few minutes they ended up at the doctors.

"Alrighty. We're here."

Agoti looked up, he gasped before letting out a screech.
"WHAT THE FUCK-"

Agoti too ff his seatbelt quickly, before aggressively tryin to open the car door which ruv had child locked for some reason.

He let out another scream as Whitty ran out the car covering his (non) existent ears.

Tabi sighed before getting out quickly walking to Agoti's door. Opening it knowing what's about to happen
Agoti ran it faster than sonic.

"Bitch put on the gas-"

Tabi chased after him, almost grabbing him Agoti made a swift turn and ended up hitting a wall.
"Ouch- that gotta hurt" Whitty chuckled as Ruv grabbed Agoti carful to not trying to hurt him.

"Whitty. Go help him at least?"

"Tch..fine DaD" Whitty spoke with a hint of aggression in his voice was he walked over t the floating skull who was rubbing their head.

(Time skip inside)

They were all sitting down in the waiting room,casually getting weird stares from others.

Agoti, was nervously looking around the room holding onto one of his Tabi plushy and fiddling with his  hoodie strings. As Tabi was trying to calm him down.

Ruv was reading a book as Whitty was at his usual. On his phone.

"Agoti relax. Cmon how about we go play with those toys..?"

Agoti nodded as Tabi and him walked over to the toys(aye DONT say half yall never did this lol). Tabi watched with a (non existent?) smile on his face as Agoti sat down.

"They're so precious."

Whitty hummed in agreement looking up at bit at the two.

Some stared at them in confusion others.. not very nice. A woman walked up to Agoti and Tabi. Staring at the demon in the floor.

Agoti looked up from playing with the trains, he woman's face become cold.

"Aren't you a little to Old to be playing trains?" She spiked sternly at Agoti. Who stared back, then looked down quickly.

"Aren't you a little to old to be alive?" Tabi said rudely as Agoti shifted oddly to the side. Continuing playing with the trains and his Tabi plush.

"You floating skull shut it. I'm talking to the oversized squid over here." She turned back to Agoti ignoring Tabi's glares.

She then grabbed the train from Agoti.

"Your to old. Act you age."

Agoti looked up the reached from the train as the woman pushed him back into the ground a bit hard. Tabi got up.

"OI- Give back the train miss."

"NO! HES TO OLD TO BE PLAYING WITH TRAINS!" SHe screamed. Everyone looked around at her.

A doctor then came out. "Agoti."

He looked up,deadass scared for his life.

And shit he sure was getting them S h o t s.

____________________________________
ANNNDDD- That's it Bc I'm deadass lazy as shit! But anywho I hope you all enjoy this chapter QwQ the next part will be after the fact Agoti got his shot and etc so- DoNt gO YeT!

-Kiinoi