ᗰ I ᑎ ᗴ ᑕ ᖇ ᗩ ᖴ T

(Author POV)

It was quiet. A very chill Sunday in the iconic crews house. Usually loud. Yet it was quiet.

THUD

"SHIT AJZHHAG WHO TOOK NY DIAMONDS?"

"NOBODY WANTS YOUR DAMN DIAMONDS!"

"NO WTF HELP- THERES A FUCKING CREEPER BY MEEEEE-"

𝐺𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟_𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑

Yes.a day of Minecraft.

Tabi was in his room, Whitty and ruv shared one as Agoti, well Agoti used to share a room before..-

✨f l a s h b a c k✨

Tabi was sleeping peacefully in his bed. Light snores were heard from him.

Bang

Bang

Thud

He shot up looking around his dark room. Blinking his eyes he reached to turn on his light and as he did a figure was standing at the edge of his bed T posing.

It was Agoti wearing a clown costume he had the makeup on and everything. Tabi stared for a bit not being able to see, until he blinked once more. To see him just standing there.

Tabi let out a screech as Agoti then tackled him.

Mind you- this was like 3am. So- Whitty was pissed when this happened.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Where's Agoti..?"

A portal was heard, and out came Agoti wearing gold armor, diamond boots and holding a nethrite sword.

"AYO what the fuck-"

"Bruh."

And since Agoti, was so g r a c e f u l. He spawned a ender dragon.

"Wait wha-"
"NOOOO MY HOUSE- EHO THE FUCK SPAWNED A SKELETON?"

"HAHAH SHDGHASGWVVSFA-"

Tabi's house almost blew up but he got the creeper away. And while at it- his sheep died.

Meanwhile Agoti was walking toward his forest. Were he had everything he needed. Light snickers came from him as they others were full in screaming. And just when that happened.

Half of the forest set on fire.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"..."

Agoti..?"

Sega genesis screams was heard making Whitty scream from the noise. So now you had A Minecraft noteblock and a Electric guitar screaming at the same time.