Oompa loompa Ding dong

Hahaha
Continues

.....

"WHO IS YOU?"

Garcello was about to speak, but a loud scream made him stop.

"WHITTTYYYYY"

A small robot, a bit taller than Agoti had ran through the doorway running toward Whitty as he held out his arms like a father reunited with his son.

"HeX"

"WhItTy"

The robot ran toward the bomb just dramatically sobbing. Ruv came running down the stairs like sonic then screamed shaking the house.

"I FOUND THE REMOTE"

Agoti appeared.

He was T-posing as he stopd/ levitated about him staring down at Ruv. Godly music was being played as Agoti's tail snatched the remote outta Ruv's hand before running toward the couch.

Ruv ran after him.

"GOD- GIVE BACK THAT REMOTE YOU DAMN AXOLOTL!"

"NO"

Ruv gasped before grabbing the couch. Looking at the squid who was screaming like crazy.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

Agoti scrambled to get up before Tabi tackled Ruv screaming in Russian (I'm not writing that- I don't know any :] )

Ruv let out an off sound as he hit the floor before Tabi started whacking him
With a shoe.

"TABI- RUV STOP IT"

"COME ONE DOWN AND TRY SOME CORN OR WE WILL SACRIFICE YOUR NEW BORN"

The tv as blasting loud ass music as Agoti was apparently laid flat in the table eating VHS tapes while humming a tune.

Whitty and hex where dancing with the nusic as Carol apparently found gun and started shooting everywhere.

And Tabi and ruv.....were fighting.

And this is how it went;

C R A S H

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU BEANPOLE"

"FUCK YOU INVISADICK BITCH"

"WHO YOU CALLING A BIT- OW "

"H A "

"I STILL SEE YOUR SHADOWS IN MY ROOM"

"CANT TAKE BACK THE LOVE THAT I GAVE YOU"

"ITS TO THE POINT WERE I LOVE AND I HATE YOU"

..:.

Yeah. And poor Garcello was in a corner thinking about his life choices. And a plan to shut up these "kids"