A d o p t i o n g r o w l s

Okay dudes- ima just put it like this.
I got sum good ol' ideas from you all. I'm going to do most of them but the two I'm going to do it this.

 I'm going to do most of them but the two I'm going to do it this

Idea by YourLocalFNFSimp
Also- I'm lazy. Plus I'm dearly sorry for the delays I'm at Ocean city with my family and I'm annoying this shit outta my teenage uncle >:]

Anywho. ONTO THE STUPID STORY

Saturday morning
10:30 am
Home
_________________________________

Normal.

Normal day? HA! Like anything is normal..well for me. I live with idiots....I don't even know how one of them is a singer- another is a dumbass assassin- who clearly took my heart- I MEAN.

But anywho that's besides the point.  Today shall be-

BANG

"WHITTY!"

I snapped my head up quickly letting out a scream, shoving the book in my hoodie.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD CANT YOU KNOCK?"

I screamed. I turned around to see it's him.

Garcello

Apparently he was holding papers in his hands, sweating aggressively. Which is odd- how the hell does a ghost sweat? Does logic even exist anymore?

Eh.Don't care. Back to the situation at hand. I hissed before turned around filling in my spiny chair ruv got me.

"I have something to tell you " The old man smiled. It was that smile.

Even tho- I've known him for about..how long- two days? And like- we know so much about everyone is not even funny.

We know Agoti has an issue with large crowds and apparently has the ability to throw you off a balcony. He's somewhat gay for a skull and so is that skull-

Tabi has an addiction to cats and literally would die for them.

And ruv- He.

"Whit's? Ya there?"

I was pulled outta my thoughts by the Ghost...man.

I looked at him uninterested in whatever he was about to scream at me about. Before replying..

"Yes Garcello?"