Chapter 6 - NightMare

"Do you know what she is...?

"No, isn't she just a human girl?"

Who is speaking? Where is this? It is pitch black and cold. A purple light turned on, blaring at Lily. She has to squint her eyes to see the room she is in. She is lying on a bed without a blanket or a pillow and constraints are holding her in place. She has a metal piece hooked to her head wired to a machine by the bed.

The room is full of futuristic-looking technology that all has a purple symbol on it. The symbol is two circles overlapping each other.

"She's special, young one." The first voice explained.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...she-"The voice was cut off by a piercing scream.

"He has escaped!" The second voice alerted. "THE PRISONER!"

Lily saw a boy, covered in sweat and stained in blood wearing nothing but his skin. He looked beaten, tired, and fearful. He was panting heavily, assessing everything around him. He kept looking behind him. The voices were getting louder.

Then, he saw her his eyes traced over hers for a short moment, full of sheer terror. In that one look, his eyes spoke a thousand words at once. "Wait!" The boy stopped for a minute, he looked at her once more with that same look in his eyes and he said, "We are all going to die."

"By what?" She asked.

"Aliens. They're chasing me." She tried ignoring the fact that he was completely naked. She was glad they didn't take her clothes away. He must be cold. Why did they call him prisoner earlier she wondered?

"Shit, no." The boy ran for the door too late. He was trapped by two tall dark figures blocking the doorway. Lily couldn't move, all she could do was lay there watching it all. They grasped him by the arms roughly.

"Hah! We got the little rat!" It was an alien with red bulging eyes, gray skin, and 8 ft tall.

The first one was all the same, but the eyes were white. Lily knew that alien was the same one she first encountered. It must be their leader of them. "Lose the arms, he doesn't need to resist", The leader barked, flashing his razor-sharp teeth.

"Yes, sir." The alien dutifully obeyed. Jostling the boy firmly onto the wall, twisting both his arms back, and working on the left one, she bent it further back the boy cried loudly pleading for her to stop. But the alien didn't. She showed thrill in her red eyes and a smile Lily didn't think it was capable of doing.

She assumed the alien was a girl, just because the voice was feminine, and the alien was a shade lighter than gray. But who knows if they even have genders? How do they multiply then? She kept asking questions to herself. She had too many.

"NOOOO, STOP IT YOU'RE HURTING HIM!"

The alien didn't stop bending the arm, even when there was a loud snapping sound indicating that the bone broke. She tore the arm out of its socket, blood seeping out like heavy syrup. She used her teeth and green acid from her mouth to melt the bone and shattered it, just like a twig.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" The boy howled, painfully. The arms both fell to the ground like a waste. Lily winced at the entire horror that happened right in front of her. She couldn't do anything about it. She felt useless.

The alien dragged the boy out by his leg, blood trailing behind. The boy continued moaning in agony. This time his eyes were dead, nothing there. He finally accepted his fate and gave up. He knew he'd die soon, either from blood loss, or from more tests, science experiments, and torment.

"No, don't kill him! Stop it, let him go!" She shouted but to no avail. They didn't care. She bit her lip, holding back tears.

"Lily Valerie, don't cry for those tears will be wasted on human garbage like that boy." Darkness crept into the room. A chill went down her spine, and goosebumps formed on her bare legs. She wore a gown, a plain ugly white gown. "You're important to us. Very special." The leader lurked in the corner of the room. He flashed his teeth, a monstrous grin on his features.