Chapter 27 - FINALLY

"...Hey...Blade..."

"Y-yes?" He lifted his head and opened his lazy lids revealing his dark misty eyes. Was he crying? Oh god, that's embarrassing. Who's calling him?

"Are you okay?" A weight moved the mattress a bit, as he heard a soft voice. Someone sat down by his sleeping figure. He didn't want to face anyone. He had fallen asleep and dreamed of his dad again.

It still hurt a lot. The pain wouldn't leave. He missed his dad too much.

"Blade..." Again, it was only more of a whisper and closer to his ear. He finally turned his face to her.

"Lily?" He blinked a few times in a daze. She was sitting on his bed next to him. She had on a cute black tank and shorts.

"It's noon. I'm surprised the leader is taking a nappy." She teased, touching his soft dark hair and moving it out of his eyes.

He tensed at her hands in his mess of dark locks. Then relaxed again at her soothing touch.

"Oh, crap, I forgot training today?" He realized jumping up abruptly off the bed and throwing the blanket off. The cold air immediately blew on his skin. Skin? Bare?

He peered down realizing he only had on his briefs. Black underwear.

Lily's eyes lingered on him, roaming his toned abs, down to that v-line, and his broad shoulders. She tried pulling her eyes away but failed at it. She was drinking the image up and she wasn't being discreet about it either.

"You can take a picture, it lasts longer," He smirked.

"Okay, let me find my phone..-" she moved off the bed pretending to look for her phone.

"I was joking!" He chuckled.

"So was I!" She countered back. They both started cracking up.

"I'm sorry you just look so pretty-" She cupped her mouth instantly regret showing on her face.

"...I think the same...about you..." He looked away from her eyes and blushed.

The room was quiet and dark. The blinds concealed the sunset that dared peeked in the bedroom casting an exquisite light into the room. It made their faces glow up from the light highlighting their features.

They both stood at the bed an arm's length away. Lily's hair was down at her shoulders, and her tank top wasn't protecting much, of her shorts. There was a chill that went down her spine. She couldn't tell if it was from the cold air or Blade's dark eyes locked on hers.

It was silent for a long moment.

She awkwardly gawked back at him and clumsily lost her footing falling back into the bed, he stupidly reached his arms out trying to catch her.

He forgot the bed was there and he collapsed on top of her. He was laying on her. They both stared longingly at one another. When she finally interrupted the silence.

"...You're on me..." She stated the obvious.

"I-I sorry." He peered down at her, unmoving. He was hovering over her and had his hands on her shoulders, his legs wrapped around her middle, and his stomach pressing against hers.

It was intimate and close.

"Are you going to get-" She paused, and gaped at him.

"...can I tell you something?" He asked, suddenly nervous.

"...I have to tell you something as well..." She said softly.

"Go first," He suggested.

"You can." She insisted as he leaned in closer and she did the same.