Chapter 14 - NOT HUMAN

"So, this is pleasant meeting you and all your friends, Lily." David smiled sweetly at his long-lost daughter. The one he left behind. He had his reasons but he was too ashamed to come back. To see the look on her face, and to have to explain to her what she is.

"Yes. Yes, it is." She returned the smile. It was an awkward interaction for both of them. She barely knew her father and had no clue who her mother was.

"So, the aliens-" Blade cleared his throat hoping to get right back on track.

"Yes, the aliens," David smirked. He already liked the kid. He was a good guy. "As I said before, they plan to increase their populations. By that, they want to do so with "mixed" breeds. They want to create a new species. It's not human, just like my daughter, Lily." He let it all spill. It's better, to be honest, to be straight to the point.

"What did you just say?" Lily and Blade both blurted out at the same time.

"Hold up, what does that even mean..." Nixon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Jax looked dumbfounded as usual. Everyone got silent waiting for a good explanation. They were all seated in the living room.

"It means exactly what I said. She's not human." David said, simplicity.

"How?" Blade was starting to understand now. It all made perfect sense. But now he wondered how? How was she not human? She looked human and sounded human. She would've told us if she knew, right? He questioned.

The room grew eerily quiet as everyone took in the atmosphere. The same questions swarm around in everyone's minds. The living room smelled of people whose scents mingled, mixed with cologne, perfume, and the outside world: the woods. Where they all were just an hour before.

"It's a long story," David said quietly. "I will start at the beginning when I meet her, your mother, Lily." He said breathing in deeply as though he could recall her scent perfectly. She smelled of raindrops and earth. She was taller than him, no doubt a couple of heads taller. She had these eerily golden orbs that'd glow in the night. He always found it somehow spellbinding and very alluring.

But she was an alien. 100% alien.

~Flashback~

Dark, musty, and cold. That was the description of his prison cell, in which he lived every day waiting for the torment to be over with. He wanted to die. David's body was hanging from a wall, he was cuffed on the stone walls and bound there. If he had to go to the restroom he'd go right where he was. The smell of his waste made him sick.

The tough man act didn't last but a day. On the first day that the aliens abducted him. Their tall long torso stood towering over him. The cold stare they gave sent shivers down his spine. Never had he felt fear like this before.

The three aliens came back each holding a different eye color: green, blue, and red. But then a new one appeared. Yellow eyes that weren't cold but just mere curiosity in them.

The aliens were growling and making very strange noises. He concluded that they were communicating. They all turned to him, eerily. Oh no. No more tests, experiments, and torture.

One of them opens its mouth and spits acid at the floor, burning a hole into the spaceship's floorboard. Was it an act of disrespect to the others?

The other three growled as they left, leaving the yellow-eyed alien, the one who spit acid onto the floor alone. It stayed still for a long moment like a statue just watching him. His nude body hurt all over--covered in bruises and dried blood. He was disgusting.

There was something off about this alien. It was somehow different. He heard the alien speak words he could not understand but the sound of its voice was soft and feminine. A female alien he figured. She was smaller, and her body was proportioned differently as if she could reproduce. The females were similar to the humans in that aspect. However, she had a coating of gray skin almost like invisible clothes to cover her nude. An extra layer of skin for protection.

He had a creepy thought about what was underneath that layer of skin.

"Please, don't hurt me." He cried as the alien entered his cell. She moved towards him slowly until she towered over him at six feet. Pretty short for an "alien" normally being seven to eight feet tall.

"rragh." She flashed her teeth. He flinched. The alien took this as an invitation to dominate. She sniffed him. An expression of horror, and angry eyes stared back at him. He couldn't help his smell. They don't let him shower. She spits on him, burning his flesh. He screamed in pain.

"Just get it over with. kill me already!" He shouted angrily. Tired of the teasing.

~Present time~

"Hold up, she spits acid on you!" Cherry squealed. "That's not romantic at all."

"I never said it was going to be. Plus, this is only the beginning." David explained.

~Flashback~

It didn't end there. The same girl alien would enter his cell every day. Sometimes just to watch him other times she'd spit on him. Later on, he realized that was their way of flirting. David had no idea. It was just unusual to spit a substance that'd hurt your partner.

But when he watched other aliens interact with their spouse, mate, or lover whatever they'd call them they wouldn't be affected by the acid. It didn't burn them.

"Why do you keep coming back?" He questioned. "Just kill me. Please, why did you abduct me if not to use me and then dispose of me?" He wanted death. That was all he wanted now. He lost his fight so long ago.

This time the alien was mute and there was no bizarre flirting. She entered his cell and raced to him, her eyes looking sad. Could these creatures even feel? They're monsters. Without a growl, noise, or gibberish he didn't understand she uncuffed him. His weak body collapses in the alien's arms.

She carries him bridal style. He is too sick to feel embarrassed and too dead inside to feel fear anymore. Maybe she was going to grant his wish and finish him off. They passed long halls in the spaceship, the windows showing parts of outer space. It looked cold and empty out there in space.

"arghh." She sounded. A low grumble vibrated from her throat. She spoke quiet words he couldn't comprehend.

...

She bathed him in a large bathtub. After that was done she brought him to a place or a room. During that time in the room, she would touch his hands and stare at him as if she was speaking with her eyes. There was a great barrier separating them. Communication was impossible.

-

He wondered how long he'd been in this room. It had a human bed in a corner. He'd been using it. Wouldn't the aliens notice him gone? Or was he just not that important?

...

~Present time~

"Aliens with feeling?" Jax laughed. "You don't believe this? That's ridiculous. So, Lily's mom is an alien? One of those ugly things?" Jax rambled. David looked at him angrily and he shut up immediately.

"Please, continue, David," Blade told him.

Hello, readers, a bit strange right?

Did you see it coming?

Well, peace out, and have a nice day!