Chapter 13- Stranger

Jax had Cherry pinned to the bed like a tac on the wall. She was unsure of her situation, and she was starting to feel pissed.

"Let me go." She growled, putting her knee on his gut and pushing forward hoping to make him budge, but it was futile. He wouldn't budge.

There suddenly was a heavy knocking on the door. "I'm coming in and I swear to god if I see anything like last time again; I'm shooting myself!" Zane cracked the door open hesitantly. He saw Cherry on the bed alone a look of terror on her face. Jax was on the floor looking amused.

"Well, I'll be damned y'all are five feet apart this time." He laughed.

"What is it, prick?" Jax let out hatefully.

"We have a situation." Zane glared at him.

-

"Shhh." The man places a calloused hand on her mouth. "It's alright I'm not going to hurt you, okay? I just want to talk-" Lily bites his hand on instinct, and he releases her letting her fall to the ground. He holds his hand shouting curse words.

"Get away from her!" Blade runs after the man tackling him to the ground. The man is struggling while Blade gets him into a headlock.

"Get the others, Lily." Blade orders.

"You okay alone with that guy?" She doesn't want him to get hurt. But Blade can deal with it. He's strong.

Lily comes back with everybody. She sees the man tied to a tree now still shouting curse words. "Let me go. I'm here for Lily. I need to tell you something urgent." He pleaded.

Looking at him closer Blade sees his gray eyes resemble Lily's, and his bright blonde hair. It's the same. "Lily, sweety, I'm sorry..." The man stopped struggling with the rope, and his head slumped to the floor in shame. "I'm so sorry, honey." There was an awkward silence as he stumbled on words to explain something.

"Sorry for what? Jumping me in the woods?" She folded her arms, staring at the man. He looked familiar somehow. She's never seen this man ever in her life before yet she feels like she already knows him. But how is that possible?

"For leaving you as I did. I had no choice. I-I...never came back because I'm a fucking coward!" He cried out, his gray eyes staring back at hers full of tears. He sounded genuine like every word had meaning. He truly felt sorry.

"Dad?" Lily choked out. She was moving all on her own as she stumbled to the floor in his arms. "You're my dad?" She asked in disbelief.

"I'm not proud of the choices I made. I understand if you never want to see my face again. But please listen to me. Something bad is going to happen."

"Untie him, Blade, please." Lily's arms fell from her dad's torso. She was hugging him while he was tied to a tree. A very awkward hug she thought.

Blade did as she asked, quickly cutting the thick ropes. They fell to the ground and Lily stood up holding her hand out to her dad.

"What's going to happen?" Cherry spoke up. Everyone else was just standing there in awkward silence as they watched the strange man and Lily's interaction. He was Lily's dad. Blade figured since they look alike. But it was weird finding him here. How did he know they were here?

"I'm sure you all know about the aliens." Lily's dad said.

They nodded and he continued, "Well, they're here for one reason. You might think about taking over, but it's more than just that. They want to...to increase their numbers, and they want to be able to evolve." He paused, scratching his chin and pondering on whether he should tell them about Lily.

"Wait...dad...did you make that purple light?" Lily asked, curiously. "How did you know?"

"It was a trap, Lily. I knew about it. I knew you'd follow it. So, I decided to intervene. The aliens were going to show up. They would kill all your friends and take you. They want you, Lily." He explained.

"Oh, my god. I'm so stupid." She mentally slapped herself.

"Hey, anyone would've done the same. You wanted answers. We all do." Blade reassured her. He didn't want her to beat herself up like that.

"Yeah, Lily listened to Blade. I know my curiosity would've gotten to me." Andy chuckled. She was standing by Nixon by a cluster of evergreen trees, and the others right by them.

"Nah, that was stupid of her. We would've died for that stupid stunt she was going to pull!" Jax growled. "Luckily, just by chance, her dad was there."

"Jax, calm down." Cherry set a hand on his shoulder. "We are fine. The aliens didn't get us, okay? That's all that matters, right?"

"Whatever, if I die it's gonna be because of this dumbass team." He frowned and shrugged her hand off his shoulder.

"We all make bad choices," Zane said, softly looking in Lily's direction. She had a look of guilt plastered on her face.

"Yeah, you must have experience in that." Jax sneered.

"Jax, please, try to sympathize with her. How did she know?" Angelica asked. Zane was surprised she was standing up for Lily. She was normally quiet, and bashful.

"Maybe she should use her goddamn brain!" Jax shouted, angrily. He hated when no one took his side. He was right, and they were all wrong. If she had done that and it wasn't her father they'd be fucking dead right now. They were all okay with that. How stupid. Where's the logic in that?

"Alright, that's enough." Blade silenced them all. "We have more important matters at hand now. No nonsense in an argument no one is going to win." Blade shook his head, annoyed.

He turned to Lily's father. "What's your name?" He grinned and extended his hand out, "I'm Blade, sorry for the rough start. I thought you were going to hurt her." He reflected on tackling the guy and putting him in a headlock and tying him to a tree. Probably not the best way to start.

"Name's David, and oh, no it's completely fine. I'm a lucky man, I have such a strong son-in-law for my daughter. I'm glad you can keep her safe." He winked at him, chuckling as he shook his hand.

"Son-in-law?" Blade's face flushed a bright pink as it sunk in. "You misunderstand...David. She's...were...not...we are just-"

"He looks after me just fine, Dad. He's a great friend." She patted Blade on the back, nodding at him that she understood.

It was embarrassing nonetheless. However, the part when Lily said 'friend' bothered him. But why would it?

"Oh, lord, I'm sorry. I thought you guys were together." David laughed.

"Well, let's go to the cabin and get you settled. I have many questions for you, David." Blade waved for everyone to come along.

David was debating in his head whether to tell them what Lily was and how to explain to Lily what happened to her mother. Luckily, she hasn't asked yet.

Hey, guys, it has been a while. Sorry, the chapter is a bit short and like always unedited. Hope you like it!