Urgent Authors Note

Hello, my favorite readers, have you missed me yet? 

Or my characters??

I know I have, lol. 

That's why I'm here writing this notice, and asking everyone who has read my story "NOT HUMAN" if I should make a book 2.

To tell the truth, this was the first book that I wrote and completed. Now I can't stop looking back at it. The process was lengthy. It took me two years to write this book. If you weren't here when I made the first version maybe you were lucky. I'll say right now it was a MESS! My story was in first person, and I rewrote it three times. In the second version, I changed the entire story to the third person. It wasn't easy but I thoroughly enjoyed the journey this book took me on. I never felt so close to my character before. I feel like each character I put a little bit of me inside of them.

I want to thank you for following me on this journey and reading my book. I deeply appreciate it. Now to the important part of this note should I continue the journey with these characters??

I hope I didn't upset any readers by not making all the "ships sail" I hinted at it. But I'm guessing you want to see it? Perhaps you will in book 2??

Let me know your thoughts in the comments, thank you if you made it this far and read my author's note. Please have a nice day/night!

BYEEE!!!