Chapter 40 - Revenge

"It's Blade Villain." Lily gasped, staring at the screen in disbelief. She placed her fingers on the footage, tracing it over his running figure. "I've missed you so much."

"It seems you care for this human..." The First trailed off. "That could be problematic considering you won't see him again if you do this deal."

"What?" She asked a tinge of horror in her voice. "No, but he's my- they're all my friends. I want to see them!"

Lily glanced away from the screens, looking into the First's eyes. "So...if I do this you'll leave? What about David?"

"I'll execute him." He said, Like life, death was something you could discuss easily.

"But-"

"You know better than I do, Lily, that he won't stop until he's dead."

"My friends! They're still out there fighting. Call off your Oculos guards."

The First moved towards the screens and pressed a button, and he spoke into a device that looked similar to a microphone. "All units go back to your guarding posts."

She saw as the Oculos attacking her friends immediately stopped and all flocked out one by one like robots into the halls.

The confusion streaked on all her friend's faces and had her cracking a smile. But it didn't last. The smile was turned upside down seeing what was on the other screen. "Nooo!"

"Blade!" She beckoned, and terror coated her face. "I have to go!" She pushed the door open and ran out. She was pumping her legs as fast as she could, passing down the corridors she tried to remember all the rooms. While here she was memorizing where everything was, and she knew where it was. She'd been in there before.

**

"I have to find Lily. Where is she?" Blade was sprinting like he was in a marathon, his heart was pounding erratically, and he kept pushing forward.

He looked down hall after hall, opened random doors, and the place made him sick. He saw poor humans being treated worse than slaves, their bodies bruised, beaten, and their eyes lifeless. Some sitting in their waste, and it reeked.

"Poor things, am I right?" A deep cackling rang out from behind him. He recognized the voice instantly. "Why don't you come with me? I know who you're looking for..." David said, slyly hovering over the man.

"You better let her go!"

"Oh, don't worry about that...did you forget she came here willingly?" David chortled, a crazed look in his silver eyes. He had a manic's laugh and no heart.

"You good for nothing-" Blade closed in the space between them, planting a good one on him, this hit caught David entirely off guard, and he landed on his ass harshly groaning.

"That wasn't smart, boy." He said, darkly, holding his bruised cheek. "It was stupid, you may have the upper hand in the physical world, but I can control your mind!"

Blade reminisces last time how the man got into his head. This angered him. He stood over the man and was going to pick him up and pound his face in, even though he was never one for violence this guy, the inhumane monster got it out of him.

When his head began hurting. "Ah, what's happening?" He fell to the floor his hands clasped over his aching head. His eyes shut tight, and his jaw clenched. The man stood over him now a look of evil in his eyes.

"You know that day your dad died, correct? Don't you wonder why he died on that particular day?'

"No, get out of my head!" He yelled, thrusting forward, on his feet, and trying to land another hit on the man. However, the ache in his head felt skull-crushingly painful. "Ahhhhhh!" He crumbled to his knees and squeezed his head with his palms. "You will regret this..." He managed to say, in gaps of excruciating pain, and groans.

"Yeah, maybe so, but I highly doubt it." David chuckled. "Well, back to the story, I got the chance to meet your father. You know he was quite a stubborn man. He wanted to do things his way, not my way. So, I release hell on him and his coworkers, sadly, you, his son weren't present. I made a mistake that day when you weren't there to die as well. But oh well, I get a chance to fix that mistake now."

"Y-you killed my father!?" Blade lashed out, fighting the mind control with all his mental power possible.

"I have to admit, you are just as stubborn as your old man." Blade was crawling on his knees struggling against the force on his mind, and trying to get on his two feet. David was one foot from him, he had to get to him. He wanted to kill the man.

He had the motive to do so. He was the reason his father died. "You will pay." He swore out loud, pushed harder on his feet, and stood before David. A look of shock on his face now. "Well, you surprised me, boy." David kept his distance inching back now.

"Oh, you're scared now?" Blade laughed.

"You believe that?" David asked. Something was off about him, and his stance and what was behind his back. Blade charged him recklessly maybe so, but he was filled up with anger, and only one thought on his mind right now.

Revenge.

David chortled loudly, as the boy struck his nose, a trail of blood trickled down his nostrils, and all he could do was laugh as it dripped down his face, and it painted his suit red.

"You ignorant fool." He said as he drew out something from his dress pants: a syringe. He injected it into Blade's outstretched arm, and he stepped back with the needle stuck in his arm.

He yanked it out forcefully, and then his vision began to blur. The man drugged him. What an old trick in the book. He played dirty, of course, he did. Blade was drifting off into the dark void, his eyes lids urging him to close them, and his body resisting to collapse.

He was about to land on the silver-shined floors when a pair of arms caught him and held him up. "W-who?" He questioned, before finally accepting his fate. He couldn't fight off the drug, it was already poisoning his system.

"It's me, Lily, don't worry." He heard her voice, he thought he just dreamed it probably. "Thank you for coming for me. I knew you would."

...

To be continued.

Hello, lovely readers! I hoped you enjoyed the chap!!!

It is coming close to an END! Yes, you heard me! I'm about to end this book soon. It's very sad!!!