Disclaimer

Hi!

I'm so glad you've decided to look into my story. Before we start, I'd like to make some things clear.

There is an edited and updated version of this work on A03 currently. It is the exact same as this but it went through a few more rounds of proofreading from me. I added a lot of new stuff (for example, I gave Griffin an actual character because he had so much more potential in the show than just Keith's rival, and, he's gorgeous), so I highly suggest reading this work on A03 instead. It's under the same title and author name. Check it out!

If you don't use A03 or want to continue here for another reason...

Copyright Notice:

Text & illustrations copyright © AvivaWeghorst ™2020-2021

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in while or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Whew! Got that over with. Now, you can start reading!

The story might be harder to follow if you haven't seen Voltron: Legendary Defender, since this is a fanfic on it. The story is divided into parts that are based off of the beginnings and endings of the show seasons to make it less of a mouthful. The chapters can get kinda long, but I assure you that  following Violet and Voltron's story is worth it. 

I hope you find as much joy reading this as I had writing it.

~Aviva