Adapting to life

Mollies POV-

"Mollie" a gruff voice echoed down the phone

"I need coke please Jason I need to take the edge off babe please" I spoke desperately

"Mol I've already given you a bag for free it's gonna cost you this time" he replied

"I have no money all I can offer is a blowjob or a hand job or whatever you want" I replied

"That won't do I want sex, meet me at the usual place" he hung up abruptly.

-

Eventually after about an hour of walking I made it to the park, he was waiting there for me bag in hand but he wouldn't give it to me until I gave him what he wanted

"Let's get this over with shall we" I stated coldly

He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into the bushes behind the public bathrooms nobody uses because of how disgusting they are. He removes my trousers and underwear doing the same to himself. Then he takes my hand over to his member and I start rubbing my hand up and down his shaft until he was hard enough to enter me, he didn't bother with a condom he just shoved a bunch of lube on his dick and thrusted inside of me. He kept thrusting deeper and deeper inside me, deep grunts escaping his mouth as he did so. I was not turned on at all I just was being used not that I minded I would get cocaine out of this so who cared. He eventually finished he threw the coke at me and walked off.

Addisons POV-

Where the hell was she I was thinking In my head. Where could she have possibly ran off too. I was worried obviously because anything could be wrong for all I knew she was lying in a ditch dead somewhere all I knew was I needed to find her.

"Mer I'm going in the car to look for her" I shouted

"Okay babe I'll go on foot round the neighbourhood and some of the shops nearby" she yelled back.

Mollies POV-

I took out my small ceramic dish from my pockets and also my blade. I put some coke on the ceramic plate and scraped it into a thin line before pressing down on one nostril and snorting the powder up my nose. Finally release. I felt bad yes but at the same time I didn't care all that much. Suddenly I felt a firm hand on my shoulder. It was Addison she looked very worried and confused. I didn't know what to do so I just cried.

Addisons POV-

I pulled up to the park and I saw the disheveled looking girl sitting on a bench in the park. I was relieved to have found her and I quickly texted Meredith informing her that she was found. I walked slowly over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder, as she turned to face me I felt my heart sink. She looked so lost, so unhappy, suddenly she started crying and wailing which was her usual response to any kind of trauma she was feeling which is okay.

"Shhhh sweetie I'm here it's okay alright let me just lift you into the car and then we can talk alright?" The girl just nodded in response to me so I scooped her up ,one arm round her back and shoulders and the other hooking underneath her knees and carried her into the passenger seat of the car.

"Mollie babe what happened" I asked once we had got into the car, I squeezed her hand to let her know that I wasn't mad at all and I was there for her

"I I I'm high and em I'm I don't really know what's going on" she said very confused all of a sudden

"What did you take" I said urgently trying not to change my tone

"Coke" she replied sadly

"How did you get it I sure don't remember giving you any money for it" I asked genuinely confused