The news

Mollie didn't know what to think when she heard the news. It was like her whole world crumbled around her and all she could do was bring her knees to her chest and shake vigorously. She was ashamed and scared, but mostly ashamed.

Once Bailey had left, Meredith and Addison came up to the hospital bed mollie was now curled up in and they sat either side of her.

"Mollie honey" Addison tried with the girl

All of a sudden I rippling scream went through mollies entire body, she was in so much pain and she didn't know how to handle it. She kept reaching out into the thin air hoping to grab onto something, anything to stop her feeling this god awful terror that was seeping into the very marrow of her bones. Eventually Meredith decided to comfort mollie the only way she knew helped her, she swiftly took her shirt from over her head leaving her in a bra and  settled at mollies side   and the girl  grabbed her waist and put her head in the crook of Meredith's neck. Mollie was violently shaking but more concerning was the fact she was hyperventilating to the point where she nearly passed out. She didn't want anyone to come near her with a needle so it was up to Meredith and Addison to calm the distraught girl. Mollie started to violently throw up, she started to dry heave once all the food she had eaten had been discarded, this was mollies body reacting to the extreme trauma of the current situation. She was clearly really embarrassed by the fact she just threw up all over Meredith. This was obvious as she slunk away from Merediths body.

"It's okay baby it's fine don't worry I'll transfer you over to Addie while I get cleaned up"

Addison reached her arms towards the girl ready to take mollie into her arms.

"Baby girl do you want me to take my shirt off" Addison asked calmly

Mollie nodded and started reaching her arms out for Addison, she was getting more worried by the second, finally Addison pulled the girl toward her so mollie was straddling her and Addison walked over to her hospital bed carrying mollie with her. Mollie was clawing at Addisons back and she wept and wept, Addison was very concerned for mollie at this point and she decided to order a sedative and she didn't care if she had to pin mollie down to give it to her.

-

The sedative arrived shortly after. Addison made it clear to the nurse that it should be delivered discretely and passed to Addison to administer. Mollie was still a state and Addison was breaking for her, the nurse handed her the sedative and left quietly, Addison gently rolled mollies sleeve up, but the girl jumped out of her arms and tried to run out of the room. Just as mollie was reaching for the handle Meredith walked back into the room.

"Woah mollie honey it's okay c'mere"

"She tried to sedate me" mollie was screaming and ripping her hair from her head and all Meredith could do was eye Addison. From the look on addies face it was clear to Meredith what her fiancée was trying to do and Meredith simply nodded her head and restrained the girl in her arms. In one fell swoop Addison drove the needle into mollies arm before squeezing the liquid into her bloodstream. The room fell silent and mollie was finally at peace.

Meredith carried her to the bed and tucked her in. She turned to Addison and wrapped her crying fiancée up in a tight hug.

"Addie it's okay we will get through this baby" Meredith placed a soft kiss to addies temple before pulling her into her chest.

"I love you Meredith grey"

"I love you too Addison Montgomery"

-

Addison and Meredith were curled up on the cot that was adjacent to mollies bed. Mollie slowly began waking from her deep slumber.

"Mol" Addison heard some movement from the girls bed

"Addie" mollie replied

"Hey mol feeling better" Addison went and cuddled up to her comforting her as some silent tears tracked down her cheeks.

"Yeh Addie I'm just really exhausted and I'm having really dark thoughts,can you cuddle me a while?"

"Of course baby come here then, do you want me to take my shirt off"

"Please"

Addison gladly complied taking her shirt off and mollie attached herself to Addison and fell back to sleep.