Reassurance

~The next morning~

"Mollie are you sure your okay with going to Amelia's house"

"Yes yes it's fine don't worry about me, Amelia is my second favourite comfort person from you guys. Don't worry about me Mer focus on yourself please I'm okay right now"

"Okay as long as your sure"

Addison heard the honk of the horn from outside, signalling to the women that Amelia had arrived

"Right let's go, I'll get your bag. Better not keep her waiting she'll get pissed otherwise"

"Touché"

-

"Amelia call if there are any problems at all okay. See you in a few days mol be good call if you need me to come over okay" Addison told both girls before Amelia drove off with mollie in tow

"Cmon Mer let's get inside babe"

The two women didn't get a lot of sleep the night before becuase Meredith kept having nightmares which made her scared to fall asleep. Addison contacted doctor Wyatt about this and asked for advice.

Doctor Wyatt suggested a medication change but Meredith refused because the last time her meds were adjusted she went psychotic and she couldn't do that to mollie. Instead doctor Wyatt suggested sleep therapy with a specialist, that option was more up Meredith's ally because it wasn't too intrusive and most of it could be done from the comfort of her own home.

-

Most of the day the two women got on with their normal lives, Addison was in work and Meredith at home. It was only nighttime's that became a struggle.

-

"Mer baby let's have a bath hmm just like old times"

"Meredith"

"I'm scared Addie, I don't want these night terrors"

"I know baby but this is just part of your journey, you will fight these sleep demons don't worry. If you have a nightmare I'm there ready to comfort you okay. Let's just relax for a wee while yeh" Addison kissed Meredith on the lips before turning seductively towards the bathroom swaying her hips as she went.

All Meredith could think about was fucking the brains out of her fiancée.

They both get into the tub and soak in lavender bath oils. Then Addison starts kissing and licking along Meredith's neckline and back, not that Meredith was complaining.

"Addie wha-"

"Shh Mer just enjoy okay"

Addison decided to suck on Merediths earlobe, nibbling it as she went, eliciting soft moans from Meredith.

"Mhmm Addie let's take this into the bedroom maybe" Meredith giggles as Addison rises out of the bathtub lifting Meredith bridal style and throwing her on the bed

"I love you Meredith Grey"

"And I love you Addison Montgomery"

"Now where was I" Addison growled as she crawled up Meredith's body

Addison softly kisses Meredith's sweet lips before moving to her neck.

The blonde squirms under the read heads touch as Addison swirls her tongue sucking lightly on her pulse point as she continues to pleasure Meredith.

"Addie Addison" Meredith is breathless at this point. Her body craving her fiancée like a drug, this reaction from Meredith only spurred Addison on. The redhead moved further down Meredith's aching body to focus on her breasts which had hardened to sharp points.