Together at last

Addison and Meredith got about 6 hours of sleep which was okay considering Meredith's nightmares were still causing many a sleepless night.

"Todays the day baby" Addison walks downstairs to see her fiancée making pancakes

"Mhmm I can't wait to get married to the sexiest woman alive" Meredith grins as Addison wraps her arms round her slender body

"Well first we gotta eat"

They both plonk themselves on the couch whilst they eat their breakfasts.

"Addie let's call Amelia and mollie after okay, I want to know how her first night away from us was"

"Sounds a good plan Mer"

-

After breakfast Addison and Meredith FaceTimed Amelia to get an update on mollie

"Hey guys how are my favourite couple" Amelia chirps

"Good good, how's mollie doing I hope she's not too upset with us"

"She had a rough night and obviously slept in my bed, she only had one nightmare which was good and she felt comfortable to wake me to help her which I think is amazing. Apart from that we've had a good night. She misses you both I think but she's okay"

"Well we are going to city hall today and I'm wondering if you and mollie wanna tag along to see us finally get married"

"OMG ADDIE MER that's amazing and of course we will be there. What time should we get there?"

"12am is our slot"

"Cool see you then. Love you both"

Amelia says goodbye to the two women and they continue having a leisurely breakfast.

-

The two women both finish and clean up after themselves before snuggling up on the couch with each other.

Suddenly Meredith crawled up Addisons body straddling her waist.

"Meredith we aren't having sex right now baby at least let's wait for tonight to celebrate"

"Fine. Can I kiss you though, I just need to be close to you"

Addison just crashed her lips into the blondes immediately moaning at the contact.

Their tongues grazed each others and they both just shuddered in pleasure. Addison moved from Meredith's lips to her neck, sucking her pulse point hard, but not hard enough to leave a mark. Meredith moaned loudly at this motion which spurred Addison even more.

"Addie stop stop, if you keep going on like this I will need you to fuck me"

"Mhmm okay Mer, c'mere"

Addison once again crashed her lips to the blondes, Meredith fisted the redheads locks and tugged, this caused Addison to moan and whimper.

"Okay I agree we definitely need to stop or I'm going to end up coming just from this alone"

Meredith just chucked and pecked her fiancée on the lips before clearing their plates off the table.

"Mer it's already 10:30 we should probably start getting ready"

"Okay you can go start getting ready I won't be long my love" Meredith quipped as she put the plates in the dishwasher.

-

Addison put on some makeup, and she wore this lovely white summer dress with a cardigan to cover up if she needed to.

Meredith decided to wear a nice white blouse and black trousers with a nude trench coat. They both looked gorgeous.

"Wow" was all Meredith could say as she walked into her room she shared with Addison

"Could say the same about you" Addison smirked in return

"We should get going now" both women nodded in agreement and set off to city hall

-

They arrived at the city hall to see Amelia and mollie waiting for them.

"Oh my goodness you both look amazing" mollie ran over and pulled both women into a tight hug

"I would hug you but you both seem to be occupied" Amelia giggled as she walked toward the group.

"Let's get married" Meredith and Addison said in unison.

-

"Do you have any words to say to one another before I finalise this marriage" the judge asks the two women.

"Addie, I have no words that describe the intense love I feel for you on a daily basis. I would not be where I am today without you and frankly I wouldn't have wanted my life to turn out any other way. I love the family we have created and bringing mollie into our lives was the best thing for both of us. I love you Addie and I'm always going to be there, through sickness and health or whatever.
I love you forever and always"

"Mer, I simply cannot follow. I will say this, I would not be here if it weren't for you. I will never ever stop loving you and mollie, together we can do anything and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

Both women were crying at this point. They crashed their lips to each other in a passionate, slow kiss which was all consuming. Both women so happy and content with their lives.

They broke the kiss and ran over to mollie and had one large group hug.

"Mol we filed for adoption for you"

"Finally" mollie cried and laughed with sheer happiness that the two women would finally be her official parents.

A/N:
There won't be too many chapters of this book left, I have simply run out of ideas. I'm
Going to create a new book filled with hurt/comfort one shots or mini series. Comment what ships you want to see. Meradd, addimelia, kaimelia, mernick will all be featured for sure!