Finale

Mollies POV-

I've seen Dr Wyatt before, but that was in the hospital. I'm at her practice, which is a stark contrast to the plain hospital walls. It has a nice cream colour and lots of plants fill the room. It's small yet very cozy.

She looks much older than I remember her being, although she still has the same warm smile on her worn face. It comforts me slightly, yet I still feel uneasy.

"So mollie, I understand you mentioned to Addison about feeling suicidal and wanting to end your life?"

"Uh yes I did"

"Okay and do you still feel like this now?"

"Umm yeh. I think my trauma is really hitting me hard right now"

"I agree with that statement. Now I want to start you on medication. But in order to do that safely I want to admit you into the psych unit until we get the correct dosages and medication for you. We don't want to send you home with medication that could cause symptoms to worsen or create hallucinations etc. is this okay with you?"

"I just want help and if you think it will help then I'm willing to try it"

"The first step to recovery is admitting you need help so I'm very pleased that your attitude towards admission is very open minded"

"Now Addison and Meredith are you both okay to surrender mollie into our care in order to correctly prescribe her medication?"

"Yes we are. Although can we at least have tonight with mollie?" Addison asked and Meredith nodded in agreement.

"Of course. We need to get her room set up anyway so we couldn't have admitted her tonight anyway. So tomorrow you need to be at the ward for 11am sharp. We will settle you in and explain the rules of the ward. Does that sound okay with you all?"

"Yes" all three said in unison.

-

11am rolled around the next morning and mollie was chewing at the inside of her lip as she held Meredith hand in a tight grip the whole drive.

They all arrived and the teen was reluctant to leave her parents side.

"It's gonna be okay mol, we are a phone call away and we can come visit" Meredith tried to calm her

"No I'm scared please" mollie curled into a ball on the floor

Addison came to the rescue picking her up in her arms and carrying them to her room.

She stroked the scared girls hair and they said their goodbyes.

-

Mollies first night on the ward was spent staring at the wall, hoping that daylight would stream into her bedroom. It was a difficult first few nights, the therapy sessions were helping a lot and it got to a point exactly a week and a half spent in the ward later, where mollie no longer felt suicidal, yes she still had downers but she knew how to employ her healthy coping mechanisms to help her ride out the wave of emotions.

Finally after a week and a half mollie was ready to come home, to her mums. She was so happy to finally see them, and to cuddle up in bed with them. She did have some nightmares on the ward, but she also knew coping mechanisms for those as well, although she still would go to Addison and Meredith as they always knew how to help in any given situation.

-

Mollie had been home for about a week and her progress was incredible, she really was in recovery and she could genuinely see a light at the end of the tunnel. She knew she would always have her dark days, but even in the darkness she would always have light.

AN- I know this is a shirt and sweet and shitty ending but I honestly ran out of motivation to continue this story. I think I'm gonna write a bunch of comfort one shots of Addisons child, but let me know what you all think. I can also do another book filled with comfort one shots of all your favourite characters and pairings I just want to have one dedicated to Addison and her daughter.

Love you all and thank you so much for reading, I'm gonna start brainstorming and I'll be back with something soon.