Home sweet home

Addie I don't know what we are gonna do, how do we even approach a situation like this?" Meredith was outside mollies room wringing her hands

"Mer calm down we just need to ease into the topic, we can't rush her into anything we need to be patient"

"I know I know it's just so hard"

"Guys" they both snap their heads round to see mollie rubbing the sleep away from her eyes.

"Hey mol how was your sleep"

"Fine. What were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing to worry about babe" Addison reassured

"I can see through both of you so whatever you need to say to me please just tell me already" the girl was getting frustrated

"Mol we were just wondering your thoughts on your situation and what you might like to do with-" Meredith was saying before mollie cuts her off abruptly

"I don't want to be a mom but I don't want to terminate the pregnancy" is all mollie said before turning her back on the two women and tuning herself out.

Meredith turned to Addison with a defeated sigh before motioning Addison over to the girl

"Mol we do need to talk about this becuase you do have options, me and Mer will happily provide for you and your baby, you can give the child up for adoption into a lovely family or you can abort the child. Whatever you want to do we will be here for you the whole way mol and we mean that"

"No you don't, I'm just a problem now and I'll just get taken away from you both" mollie started to whimper slightly So Addison moved over to the bed to comfort her

"Mol there's something else we need to tell you" Addison motioned for Mer to come sit beside her

"Mol can you look at us please"

Mollie slowly looked up with unshed tears in her crystal blue eyes

"Mollie we have filed for adoption and we have an official court date set"

Mollie just looked at the two women and threw her arms round them and cried.

"Th thank y-you I-I love you bo-oth" mollie managed to string a sentence together throughout her sobs

"It's our pleasure mollie my love and as we said you have plenty of time to decide what you want to do about your baby"

"I I'm just scared, what if I can't keep myself stable and I do something stupid and kill my baby" this only made mollie cry more as she thought about her own mental health and how she could be endangering the kid by being alive herself.

"We will not let that happen mol, your staying in our bed okay and we will help you with everything you need" Meredith piped in stroking the girls hair.

"Mmkay when can I leave hospital I really just want to go home"

"Soon baby Bailey said either tonight or tomorrow morning, Mer and I are on a work schedule so one day one of us will work and the next we swap but if an all hands on deck situation occurs we will be taking you with us and leaving you with a trusted attending you like and you can walk round with them. How does that sound mol?"

"I don't want to ruin your work" mollie suddenly became very guilty that her presence was becoming too much for the two surgeons

"No no mol don't think like that alright Addie and I are more than happy to help you okay"

-

Mollie got sent home the next morning by Bailey. She arrived at the house and immediately retreated to her bedroom and although both surgeons thought it was strange they let her away with it due to the past few days of hell.

Addison and Meredith took this as an opportunity for some alone time together downstairs.

They plopped themselves onto the couch, Meredith straddling Addison.

"Mer we can't mollie is just upstairs"

"She won't know a thing"

Merediths hands started travelling downward to Addisons ass squeezing tightly as she bent down to capture Addisons lips with her own.

Addisons lips tasted sweet and Meredith took control almost immediately, slipping her tongue into her mouth exploring all of Addisons mouth with lust and passion.

Meredith moves down suckling Addisons neck and pulse point which earns Meredith some moans and groans from Addison, she continues her ministrations eventually unlatching herself from her fiancée.

"You have too many clothes on my love" Meredith pulled Addisons shirt from on top of her head and just as quickly removed her bra along with her shirt.

Meredith immediately takes Addisons tit into her mouth nipping and sucking away whilst massaging the other

"Fuck Mer" Addison grabs Meredith's hair and pushes her into her chest, Meredith then concentrating on Addisons other breast and massaging the other.

"Mer I fuck take your clothes off I need more" Addison now squirming all from Meredith biting and sucking her tits.

"So impatient Addie" Meredith smirks and takes off her own clothes slowly until she is left butt naked she then frantically pulls off Addisons trousers and underwear and dives straight to her thighs

"Mer fuck me already" Addison had Meredith's hair in a tight grasp eventually shoving her face right into her dripping wet core

Meredith dove into Addisons core mostly focusing on her clit which was Addisons most sensitive spot, after sucking her bud she thrust two fingers into Addisons dripping wet core causing Addison to moan extremely loudly so loud in fact that Meredith had to put one hand over her mouth to stifle them before going up and kissing her to swallow the throaty groans her fiancée was producing as Meredith was pumping her fingers in and out roughly.

"Fuck baby uh shit Mer harder"

Meredith went back down on Addison adding a third finger and sucking so hard on her clit that Addison saw stars

"Fuuuuuuckkkk shit shit uhhh merrr"

Meredith started pumping faster and faster and you could hear Addisons wetness squelching with every thrust.

"Mer I'm cumming oh oh god"

Addison clenched hard round Meredith's tongue, clenching her fists in her hair while clamping her legs round Meredith's face still in between her legs slowing her motions down

Meredith eventually peaked up from within Addisons long legs with Addisons cum all over her face.

"Your turn baby" a panting Addison swiftly flipped Meredith over so she was underneath Addison

"ADDISON" mollie was screaming from upstairs and immediately she heard crashing and banging

"Fuck Mer I promise I'll make it up to you later"

"No yeh that's fine go to mollie she needs you now"

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN AGES BUT HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER :)