Sweep me into your arms

Flashback-mollies POV-
⚠️MAJOR TW FOR THIS CHAPTER, RAPE IS MENTIONED AND ALTHOUGH IT ISN'T TOO GRAPHIC IT MAY BE HARD TO READ⚠️
"Steve stop please"

"your a whore and this is what little sluts like you get for disobeying me"

he grabbed me roughly off the couch and slammed me against the wall kissing me roughly as he was tearing my clothes off of my body. I knew what was about to happen and I didn't bother to fight back, his mates who were all drinking at the time wanted to join in with raping me, Steve watching me and jerking himself off when he wasn't coming inside me forcefully while one of his buddies was fucking me from behind at the same time. by the time it was over with my insides were on fire, i was bleeding both from my vagina and my anus and I had bruises and slash marks all over me. Steve was at this point passed out along with all of his friends. a piece of my soul was taken from me tonight, each little piece chipped off by one of these men. I was alone and afraid but I knew i could no longer stay here. I made my way out in the cold barefoot to Seattle grace hospital where I knew I would be safe and I knew I would be loved by the two kindest, caring women to ever have existed. I needed to get to Addison and Meredith before these men woke up and started round two.

Back to the present

"Mollie I"

By this point mollie was crying her eyes out shaking in shame and fear

"Can can you get Addie for me I I need you both here pl please Mer" mollie cried out a choked sob barely being able to catch her breath

"Of course sweetie I'll get Bailey to page her 911 right now, she'll need to perform a rape kit on you as well"

"I'm in so much pain Mer"

"What do you need my love" Meredith slowly makes her way over towards mollies hospital bed

"Hold me Mer I I I'm not safe I please"

"Oh god of course baby I have you and I'm never ever letting you go again" Meredith was shedding tears at this point as well. She carefully scooped mollie up and placed her in her lap, mollie winced a few times in pain because she had been subjected to the unthinkable but she put a brave face on.

Suddenly Bailey walks through the door

"Meredith why you wanting me to" she she only just saw mollie tucked into my arms still crying

"Bailey just get Addison please I'll explain later on, we need to sort a rape kit and get social services here asap I'm not ever letting this baby go again"

Bailey put two and two together and nodded and silently walked out the door.

-

Addisons pov-

I woke to this incessant knocking on the front door, I had no energy to get out of bed but they wouldn't stop. I pulled on Meredith's Dartmouth hoodie and sweatpants and toddled my way to the door, it was Bailey god knows what she wants but alas I let her in.

"I'm not working Bailey what do you want"

"It's mollie she's in the hospital and asking for you, Mer is with her but she's really not looking mentally okay right now Addie"

"Fuck let's go"

-

I ran into mollies room at a sprint to see her cuddled up to Meredith crying and occasionally screaming, I've never once seen the teen like this.

"Mollie" I speak as I tentatively enter her room careful as to not scare her more.

She peeks up from Meredith's chest still crying. She slowly reaches her arms out for me to hold her so I oblige and sit down on her bed and she crawls into my lap and cries and screams in sheer mental pain. I still don't know the full context of this matter and I can't really get a look at mollie as she had at this point wrapped herself in layers upon layers in blankets. I look to Mer for some answers but she just looks down at mollie as if to tell me to ask her myself