Celebration

Once the women got home they "celebrated".

"Mhmm Addie let's take this upstairs" Meredith moaned as Addison shoved her into the nearest wall

"Mhmm how about I just fuck you with my tongue right up against this wall"

Addison gets onto her knees and swiftly pulls Meredith's trousers and underwear down in milliseconds.

She starts by slowly kissing up Meredith's pale thighs, avoiding her centre like the plague which made Meredith squirm. Her hands made their way up Meredith's front to cup her breasts under her bra. Slowly and painfully sucking the skin round Meredith's thighs and hips making the blonde whimper and claw for more. Finally Addison relented and started placing open mouthed kisses on Meredith's pussy, her arousal dripping down her thighs. Then after what seemed like an eternity Addison licked Meredith's slit before diving in and taking her clit into her mouth and sucking hard.

"FUCK" Meredith screamed in pleasure as the redhead added two fingers pumping hard in and out whilst nibbling and sucking and Meredith's swollen clit. Within seconds Meredith came, gushing her juices into Addisons awaiting mouth, legs shaking and coated in her cum.

"Hmm god you taste so good my love" Addison purred as she came up to kiss her wife's lips once more.

"Your turn Addie" Meredith sat up and flipped Addison underneath her so she was straddling her waist. Meredith already knew how wet Addison was so she immediately plunged two fingers inside her dripping pussy. She nibbled on Addisons perky tits sucking and leaving an abundance of marks all over her chest.

"Mer Mer Mer Mer ahh Mer I'm so close" Addison screamed in pleasure

Meredith just grinned and added a third finger, her thumb playing with her clit. Addison fell backward onto the bed spasming as she came hard all over Meredith's fingers and the bed.

"Ahhhh merrrrr"

Meredith crawled into Addisons arms and they fell asleep intertwined with eachother, so content and happy with their lives.

This is a filler chapter im trying to figure out how to wrap up this book:)