Trouble?

Nobody's pov-

Meredith and Addison walked into mollies room a few minutes later. Mollie was curled into a tight ball in the hospital bed as per normal, tears stained her pink cheeks and her greasy hair stuck to her face in clumps.

"Mol" Addison spoke quietly in case the girl was sleeping

"Mhmmm soo-sorry" a sleepy mollie mumbled to Addison who couldn't hear what she was saying.

"Mol I couldn't hear you, can I come over to the side of your bed"

Addison only asked as not to scare the girl

Mollie just nodded towards the end of her bed

"I'm sorry Addie" mollie spoke barely above a whisper but Addison could just make out what she was trying to say

"You don't ever need to apologise to me mollie okay sweetie"

"I know" mollie spoke whilst tears threatened to spill

"Cmon let's snuggle up together"

-

A short while later once mollie and Addison both have had a good rest, mollie was discharged from the hospital after a psych evaluation but she was deemed safe to go home.

"Mollie for your safety your going to need to keep doors open at all times and I will check your room regularly for sharps or any possible dangerous items okay"

"Mollie this is for your own safety, we want to work with you not against you" Meredith added to ease the girl slightly.

"Okay what about in the bathroom"

"Addison and I agreed to the door being closed in the bathrooms but the locks have been taken off the door so we can still get in but we want to give you that privacy"

"Okay"

"Oh also daily checks of your arms are needed mollie for your own safety"

"Ugh fine, I'm going to sit on the couch" mollie was in a huff and Meredith could understand why but also ignored her attitude hoping the teen would eventually thank her for this.

-

Later on Meredith served up a spaghetti bolognaise for dinner that night, she knew mollie struggled with food and her eating but she hoped the girl would comply tonight. Mollie had just been sitting on the couch all day doing little bits of schoolwork between watching friends, the women were happy to let mollie be for the moment not wanting to push too hard while she is just settling back into normal life.

"Addie, mollie dinners ready" Meredith called the two women down for their tea as Mer served up decent sized plates for Addison and herself and a slightly smaller one for mollie.

"I don't want this" mollie stated very bluntly as soon as she took one look at the plate of food that was thrust in front of her

"Mol cmon your eating at least half of it" Addison pushed

"No I I'm not eating that"

"Why mol it's food it won't kill you, remember food is fuel"

"Food is not fuel, food is the enemy and I'm not eating this shit" mollie stormed off from the dinner table and into her bedroom

"Let me go get her Mer just relax for a little while" Addison told Meredith as she ran to find the now terrified mollie

-

"Addie are you mad" mollie was curled into a ball on Meredith's side of the bed inhaling the two woman's perfume off the pillows

"No sweetie I'm not mad at all I'm just worried about you, I don't think I will ever stop worrying about you"

"I'm not a baby Addie, I know your worried but I'm fine honest"

"Honey you really don't expect me to believe that. I wasn't born yesterday, not being okay is not something to be ashamed of. You know you don't have to pretend with us we will help you in whatever way you need help, wether It be through hugs or taking you to hospital. Mer and I have been through it all so trust me when I tell you that you can scream,cry,breakdown and it won't phase us. All we want is for you to be happy and carefree".

"I just want to be alone please just leave me alone" the girl turned away from the woman burying her face in the pillows inhaling deeply

"Okay but I'm bringing you up a plate of food in 15 minutes and your going to eat some of it alright mol"

"Fine just go away"

Addison reluctantly walked back into the kitchen and updated Meredith on what was happening

"She refused to come down Mer and I'm concerned she isn't eating enough so I'm going up with a plate of food in 15minutes. I'm just so worried about her"

"I know you are Addie and so am I but we need to let her have some sort of freedom but I get what you mean about her eating. I think it will take time for her to come out of her shell"

"Okay I'll let her be for a wee while, let's just eat okay"

Meredith just kissed Addison on the head and they ate in silence as they prepared to bring mollie some food.