Chapter two

"Good your we've here been waiting"

Loki just rolls his eyes and Thor smiles and greets tony "man of iron! Nice to see you" stark grins "you rica know it's just Tony right?" Thor shrugs and man of iron looks at Loki then checks off something on his clip bored. Loki glares at him and yells "hey what do you think your doing human!?" Tony laughs "hey calm down rock of ages." Loki attempts to lunge at stark but Thor holds him back and puts the braclet on loki who's now kicking and yelling like a toddler drawing the attention of Bruce who stands up and looks at him. Loki takes a deep breath a sighs stopping his temper tantrum "get.it.Off. NOW" at this point thor slaps his hand over Loki's mouth thand pushes him towards stark. "Do you think you could show Loki his living chamber and explain the rules?" Tony nods and takes the younger god bye the hand.

Tony and Loki's room

"Well your highness" Tony says says sarcastically "is it to your liking" Loki nods "yeah. He smirks and lays down right on Tony's bed and sprawls out leaving Tony the twin size bed. "Get up Loki" the god smiles. "Not a chance I'm resting go away servant" Tony pulls Loki towards him then picks him up so that Loki's on his hip. Loki hits stark but then nuzzles his head into Tony's neck. Loki gets put down on his bed which makes him let out a small whine that he plays of like it was a cough. "This is your bed stay off of mine!" Loki laughs "I do what I want" Tony rolls his eyes and plops on his bed. "Reindeer games? Why did you do all this any way what was the fun of watching innocent people get hurt for just a small reason of power that you could have earned the right way. You killed your mother and so so many others, including us so what's your deal?" Loki stares at him, hurt bye Tony's words but he plays it off otherwise. "exactly that. Power, sure I could have waited but can you blame me for wanting to be supperior?! Your a millionaire!" Tony interrupts. "Billionaire" "what ever! My point is you got everything you needed to succeed handed to you and you used those tools to do so! You, Thor, the avengers you were all just my tools to succeeding so why was it wrong to use and hurt you on my path to getting were I wanna be?" Stark looks at Loki "don't get it twisted, I succeeded with my so called "tools" you? Well you did nothing but fail, don't compare the two of us we're very different." The god goes quiet and backs himself into the corner of his bed. He's right that's really all I am a failure I've never one and I never will I hurt the people I love and I deserve nothing.

Tony didn't mean actual harm bye his words he was just trying to make his point. "Hey kid. You ok? Geez I didn't think the god of mischief would be so- not mischievous? Your quite, did you finally feel what it feels like to be hurt for no reason at all" Loki grunts "you didn't even lay a finger on me I'm not hurt" "I know idiot I meant with words, seems like you got lost in your own sad backstory?" "Leave me alone" Tony shrugs and walks out of the room and Loki looks confused Becuase of the fact he's supposed to be under constant surveillance. Of course he didn't know about the many hidden cameras around the room and honestly everywhere in the tower so when the god started nibbling on his thumb thinking and reflecting on Tony's words. Tony and the rest of the avengers were watching the surveillance cams to see if Loki would make any dangerous moves. But what They really didn't expect when the thoughts from Tony made him hug his knees and start crying while sticking his thumb between his lips and sucking on it to soothe his nerves.