Chapter 13

Loki sat alone in what he liked to call his "punishment room"  thinking about what happened with Azar and keres, he didn't wanna hurt his friends, but what choice did he have. The god of mischief sighed and slumped over. "At least I can pretend things are normal here until..they aren't."

With Mr stark✋

Tony sat alone in the living room waiting for a call from honestly any of the avengers, no one was answering his calls because they were all out searching for Loki, obviously, Loki was home but Tony couldn't reach out. So he waited, then his phone rings. Without bothering to check the caller I.d he answers the phone with a smile.

"We're contacting you about your car extended warranty."

The only dumbass Tony knows would start a call like that is- "PETER?!" Through the other line, the teen says "hey Mr stark, sorry for being out of contact we've been going through stuff at home and school it's hard to balance everything but I tried calling some of the others and no one else will answer my calls but can I stay in the tower for a few nights?" Tony puts his phone on speaker " your family kid you can stay with us whenever you'd like, but we do have a guest staying with us. Thor's brother Loki,
Don't worry he probably won't injure you and he's not that much of a threat right now, just be careful when you get here. He'll be staying for quite a while and the situation is complicated and part of the reason why nobody's answering their phone, but I will explain in time." Starks call gets interrupted by Natasha Clint Bucky Thor Steve and Bruce walking in panting and empty-handed, Bruce bends over and catches his breath " we ran for like 2 Miles these dumb bees were chasing us" Tony burst into a fit of laughter, " you guys are the avengers and you had issues with bees?" "HEY IM ALLERGIC" Steve complains and they all laugh. "We had no luck with finding Loki we brought the tracker pads that you gave us and looked for hours on end but we found absolutely nothing and then the truckers started to say that he was here so we came back" nat explains holding up the tracker. Have you seen him or are our devices broken? They haven't had any malfunctions in the past." Tony nods and smiles "he came back and he safe, but there's no doubt that we will have to deal with that lady again, and she was with someone when buggy came back they were both standing outside of the tower and let Loki come in and then they just disappeared. It was strange and I wasn't sure if it was a setup or not but he has a few injuries that we will need to take care of. On the other hand, I just got a call from somebody would you guys like to guess who it was? We haven't seen them for quite a while" "bug man!" Tony snickers and nods "yup *bug man* is coming back." Then Tony hears footsteps and turns around to see Loki "who's bug man" he says with a quieter tone than normal. "LOKI" Bruce yells and hugs the confused boy. "I was so worried, are you OK are you hurt are you safe?" Loki nods and hugs Bruce back with the same nervous and reserved expression and emotion. Which wasn't usual Little or big Loki always was playful and curious and made mischief. But right now he just seems scared. And That scares everyone else. Loki just holds onto Bruce a little tighter and waves that the other avengers are still a bit out of breath. He whispers to Bruce over and over how sorry he is about misbehaving and getting captured, he wasn't even regressed but everything in Loki's brain was telling him that everyone would hate him. for being weak and getting captured. Bruce had no idea how to convert the distressed God so he tried to change the subject so that they weren't stuck on a hard conversation. " do you remember Spider-Man? We haven't seen him around much But he's still part of the team and he's coming to the tower your mortal age is close to his regular age, he is 18 and I am pretty sure your Midgard age is somewhere around 20 is that correct?" Loki nods but sighs "I refuse to meet him. I'm not here I make friends everyone can f off." person Tony were kind of surprised at what Loki said but the good Call me said it because he was worried that if you let anybody get closed he would hurt them just like he had To betray and hurt the avengers at some point due to keres and azars request.

Something about the way Loki reacted to hearing Peter was coming gave Tony a bad feeling he wasn't quite sure why though, Loki was improving and knew that nobody should get injured during peters stay, but what if they don't get along and something bad happens to one or both of them.