Part four

Loki steps into the hall and is met bye his older brother and stark, Tony was reaching  for the handle when loki opened the door instead. Loki slowly backs up and looks as gat them Tony looks at Loki then at the pile of clothes in nthe corner and his bed that was made just before he had left the room "what did you do reindeer games! You made a huge mess. Oh my lord I knew that having a criminal here would ruin everything!"

Author here, let me explain before you
all jump to conclusions abt meanie pants Tony

A few minutes prior to this, the group was still gathered at the screen watching Loki, even Thor had to admit it was nice seeing him happy for a not murderous reason. They all saw the mess and Tony wasn't actually angry, he was more distracted bye wondering what was going on in the gods mind, then Clint recommend something "hey what if you test the childlike curse theory bye seeing how  he reacts when yelled at like a child  bye there parent?"  Tony nods "I think that's smart but who would yell at thief kid I don't care if he doesn't have his magic I'm convinced that his looks can kill." Bruce laughs "well your the scary one so it should be you stark" Tony grumbles "thanks cuz the man that literally turns into a big green monster calls me scary" Thor chuckles "you'll be fine man of iron I'll come with you" "FINE but if I die it's your guys fault!"

Returning to loki and Tony's room

Loki looked around then stepped closer to thor and tugs on his cape. The older god looks at him confused and Loki whispers "sorry I'll fix It" Tony sighs. "No kid I'm sorry for being angry I don't really understand why your being weird and quiet, I'm not sure if this is your way of trying to revolt against us, but eather way I can tell bye looking at you how much more vulnerable you are and genuinely happy, you can jump on my bed and play dress up if that's the comprimise we need to make you behave." Loki looks and just lays his head on Tony's shoulder "little" is all he said. Tony repeated it "little? What's that?" Loki giggles and points to himself "me silly mortal I little!" Thor smiles at his brother. "Even with his weird curse thing he still has the time to call people mortals as if he's superior." "Thor no matter how much you change him, in his mind he's the king of the world and more" Loki whines at thor "I king shush peasant" Thor rolls his eyes and picks loki up "you shush brother" the two break out into a shush-ing match and Tony groans and try's to pull them into his lab. "GUYS, shut up and follow me so we can understand what's going on" Thor and Loki both whine and Thor follows him with Loki in his arms.