Chapter 10

The second Bruce closed and locked the door Loki got up looking for a way out, soundproof walls and no windows, no weapons no way to break the bracelet, and no getting out. He screamed and banged on the wall "YOU BASTARDS" Loki stood against the wall and then slumped down, looking disappointed angry, and sad. he only tried to break the bracelet Because he thought that the avengers would be better off without him since he had been so much trouble in the previous years and last few days. Of course, Loki had no idea what was going on outside, like we said soundproofing and no windows. he couldn't hear the roars of some sort of monster- you could tell she "looked" human, but she was dripping with black goo and covered in blood, this strange black goo that covered her helped to manipulate the people and objects around her, fighting this woman would be hard Because the goo is a liquid and it can't be shot or sliced, but it's also solid enough to regroup and protect the strange lady from any harm. She stood up on the kitchen table while holding the avengers in her slime, Tony couldn't move or even operate his suit Because the substance was leaking into the circuits and controls making the wiring and suit all together malfunction. He was stuck. Bruce, or should I say the hulk was also struggling he was trapped with goo around his ankles wrists, and neck, but every time he would try to use his strength to rip the goo or get in stuck, it would return to the original form, before banner could even move to make it impossible for him to get out, Clint Thor and cap were having similar issues, their powers are both mostly based on their weapons, even though they have other strengths, like fighting and teamwork skills, but they were also trapped, The goo was used to hood Thor's hands closed so he couldn't open it to retrieve and use his hammer, Clint was stuck to the wall with no way of reaching his arrows which the lady was snapping in half bye manipulating the slime. And cap was fully isolated in a block of goo just like how he had been frozen, no one else was left in the building, nat was training and who knows what bucky was doing. Anyway continuing back to the women on the table, "MY NAME IS KERES (it means evil spirit in Greek) I AM IN SEARCH OF A GOD I MET ON MY TRAVELS TO A PUNY PLANET CALLED ASGARD. WE HAVE SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS" thor sighs "damn Loki does make a lot of enemies fast-" "SILENCE." Keres yells at Thor, "I've been keeping my eye on this Loki. And I've found a weakness, how can you be anything if you are playing make-believe in fairy tale land. The last time I saw him he begged me for his life but I should have killed him there, and today? I PLAN TO. And if I decide to spare the wimp, I'll make him suffer." Hulk thrashes around only forcing the slime restraints tighter, there was nothing anybody could do, especially not Loki. He was 10000% clueless. And even more in danger, both Tony and Bruce knew that Loki is currently in an extremely vulnerable spot, no matter if he was regressed or not, they had both seen Loki almost cry when they got angry in Bruce's room, and when Loki asked Bruce for a hug and Bruce didn't hear but tony did, and he saw that Loki was almost in tears, the point is, lokis having a hard time balancing his big and little side Because he's never been allowed to show it without being punished, so he's slightly slipping a lot and the tiniest things are scaring him.

Keres steps of the table and walks around looking for our God and finally falling upon the room Loki was being punished in. He was just almost asleep and reading a story to himself, he was in little space but he wasn't fully aware of it, but when the door handle jiggled Loki assumed it was someone coming to be with him or let him out, he smiled and looked at the door, it finally slammed open and Loki stared at the enemy he had made in Asgard, he had attempted to steal something from her when she arrived, but a mistake, he had gone to take a rare spellbook from her bag, but when he reached for it she strangled him and pressed a knife to his head, "please! I'm sorry I'm sorry" Loki had never been caught and he knew there was no way of getting out of this one all he knew how to do was beg for mercy, not willingly, he didn't enjoy it much. Anyway returning to the present, keres walked towards him and picked him up by the throat. "Remember me?" He nods in fear, and gets a slap, "see weakling I was going to kill you. I honestly was, but I think it would be fun to hurt you first, do your parents know about your little secret? How about those two men? Tony and Bruce, I think, Aren't you worried they're gonna hate you after truly knowing you? That your just an unloved failure? Aren't, you worried that all of Asgard could find out you're just a baby? Or what about the people you made feel un superior, what about the people that you hurt and took away from, would you like them to find out too?" Loki squirms and tears form in his eyes, he doesn't wanna be weak he wants to be brave he wants others to think he's capable, and not weak. But in reality, he's scared, really scared. He doesn't want everyone to know he's a little it will make everything about his current issue worse, he lets the tears fall and doesn't know what to do except cry for his dadas, he would normally fight back, but little Loki was terrified, so terrified that he didn't notice keres taking her hand off his throat and rocking him, then using her slime to break the room wall and escape with Loki, she releases the goo restraints on the avengers, but as soon as anyone steps outside, she's gone, and so is Loki...