Part 14

Bruce didn't love Lokis's attitude so he pulled the god's chin up so Loki and Bruce could make eye contact, "You will be nice. Do you understand?" Loki pulls away and rolls his eyes "no that's dumb I don't wanna meet some dumb Midgardian superhero wannabe. Bruce glares at Loki and Thor walks over, to the two tellings Loki over and over that he needs to be nice or there will be "consequences." Loki wasn't having it so he tuned the two out and sat there bored while they complained. Tony was explaining to Steve what Loki had told him about the illusions Azar made when his conversation was interrupted.

J.A.R.V.I.S: Peter Parker is here sir.

Tony goes to open the door while Thor and Bruce lecture Loki about being nice. "Hi, Mr stark!" Tony smiles "hey kid welcome back" Peter smiles at Tony and then waves at the avengers across the room and stares at Bruce and Thor lecturing Loki. "You weren't lying he is here, I kinda thought you were joking me stark" Tony shakes his head and waves Loki over, getting a groan out of the god as he walks over to Tony and Peter. "What do you want." Tony looks at him sternly "Loki this is Peter I'm not sure if you two have formally met out of fights, your around the same human age, so Bruce and I thought you could be friends or at least acquaintances, Loki as you know Because of the bracelet you can't harm Peter or anyone for that matter, and Peter don't do anything- dumb." Peter nods "can do Mr stark" Loki just grumbles. Tony gives Loki the look you get from your parents when you're throwing a fit in the grocery store, You know the *you better behave child or there will be issues* look? "Ok kid You know where your room is go unpack ok?" Peter nods and walks to his room and Loki just storms away to the room Tony and Bruce set up for his punishment.

Now the god hated to admit it but another reason he was being so Shitty abt Peter was Because he was angry and jealous. Everyone knows that Tony's like a dad to Peter, Loki was hi-key pissed Because he finally got caregivers, and a family that really cared AND THEN some dumb teenager walks in ruining everything, and Because Peters is so close with Bruce and tony, all of lokis "daddy's" attention will be on Peter who's much more important then Loki Because he's not a villain. At least that's what the young god is thinking.

"I wanna go back to Asgard. That way I won't have to betray the avengers for those shit wholes Azar and keres, and I won't have anyone to be emotionally attached to I'm done being week." He starts banging on the locked door hoping his older brother would hear and agree to bring him home. "THOR?! THOR!" of course thor didn't hear the yelling of his brother but guess who did. Peter, the boy unlocked the door thinking something was severely wrong.

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: "Hey what's going on are you hurt should I get Tony or your brother?" 

Loki stares at Peter

🄻🄾🄺🄸: "no. Sorry for being dramatic, it's kinda my thing"

Peter nods

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: "yeah I know, so uh now that you're not stuck in this room do you have anything you want to do? Normally I would be at home doing some homework but my aunt is on a trip this week and I just didn't feel safe at home you know?"

Loki nods at the kid understanding his point of view.

🄻🄾🄺🄸: "yeah I get that, you love your home and family but it's hard to trust and forgive yourself huh?"

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: "That's exactly it." 

Loki pats peters back

🄻🄾🄺🄸: "I get it so let's go do something fun yknow to get your mind off life"

Peter smiles at Loki and follows behind him as he walks into Steve's room where he's fast asleep.

🄻🄾🄺🄸: "he's probably tired because of running away from bees"

Loki snickers and Peter looks confused.

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: "running away from bees? What are you talking about"

🄻🄾🄺🄸: "Before you got here everyone came running through the door like idiots and Steve was yelling about bees, I swear it was the funniest thing I've seen in my life they looked so dumb"

Peter laughs and grabs a marker smirking at Loki before drawing a bee on Steve's head. Loki laughs and gives Steve a twirly mustache and cat whiskers

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: "he looks absolutely amazing"

Loki wheezes while drawing bees all over his arms and legs and nods

🄻🄾🄺🄸: "It's beautiful he better thank us later for this free amazing makeover."

"Boys."

Ah shoot busted, Peter and Loki cover their mouths to conceal their giggles while Tony looks at them sternly. "Peter, you've been here for 25 whole minuets-and you two are already harassing Steve with uh-bee drawings?" Loki and Peter laugh and Loki grabs the teen's hand and they both run past Tony. "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH US ALIVE!!" Loki yells and giggles. The two boys run down the hallway and hide in Bruce's room. Banners too busy to notice the two, Because he's at his desk writing something in a notebook. Peter smirks and points to the water bottle on Bruce's desk and signals Loki to follow him. He grabs the bottle and then taps Bruce's shoulder. Banner pulls out his earbuds "oh hey you two what's up" Peter smiles "this water smells weird right Loki?" He puts it up to lokis nose and the god smells it then lies "yeah weird." Peter puts it up to Bruce's face, "smell it" Banner lowers his face to smell the water and then Peter squeezes it in his face getting him all wet. Bruce grumbles "boys." Loki grabs Peter again "SORRY GOTTA GO" they both laugh while running down the hall. "Cmon let's go to my room," Peter says with a smile and Loki nods following him.

The two boys sit on lokis bed after locking the door so Bruce and Tony can't come in

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: So you from outer space?

🄻🄾🄺🄸: Asgard actually I'm not an alien. Technically your also from space, earth is in space so your the alien

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: you and I are  hella cool aliens though just saying

They both laugh

🄻🄾🄺🄸: Your really not half bad mortal I think I can tolerate you

Peter smiles and his face lights up

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: CAN WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE

🄻🄾🄺🄸: What's that, is it a combat thing? Or a mortal song?

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: NO! ITS A GAME, One person asks truth or dare so you have to pick the truth or dare, depending on what you pick they will give you either a question you have to answer truthfully or a dare that you can't back out on.

🄻🄾🄺🄸: Oh, fun so like blackmail and danger? I'm in

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: I mean- I guess so BUT YES LETS PLAY. TRUTH OR DARE

🄻🄾🄺🄸: Dare.

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: Hmm, I dare you to get that bracelet off and go out it on someone like Steve or Thor, what's it for anyway?

🄻🄾🄺🄸: It's hard to get off without a Knife or a screwdriver but I'll try, and it's so I can't use my powers in any way and I can't hurt anyone or myself or it sends shocks through my body and makes me pass out, it also restricts where I can go, so I can't leave the tower unless someone sets some sorta spell on the bracelet. 

ⓅⒺⓉⒺⓇ: Sounds like a bummer let's go find a screwdriver and put it on someone it'll be fun plus a dares a dare

Loki nods and they both walk out of the room and into the hall and Loki Leads Peter to the kitchen where he rummages thru drawers and grabs a knife using it to take the bracelet off, it takes a couple of tries and a few shocks but it was off.

I GOT IT!

But here's where time repeats itself. The two hear footsteps and turn around. "Got what." Bucky found Loki yet again taking the bracelet off, he was absolutely screwed. "I uh...nothing" bucky looks at him sternly and grabs him buy the hair dragging him across the floor and setting him on a stool in the corner. "Stay."  Bucky then looks at Peter "give it to me. NOW" Peter holds the bracelet behind his back tightly and shakes his head. Bucky walks up to him and takes the bracelet and leaves Peter to go and see Tony to show him the bracelet. They were in big trouble now.