Chapter 9

Loki lays in Bruce's bed cuddled into the genius, still softly sleeping while bruce lies awake and runs his hand through lokis hair. He turns and looks at his alarm clock that reads 4:09 am he sighs and tries to close his eyes when he feels something at his feet, he adjusts to look and stares at the completely drunk Tony who just now decided he wanted to crawl in bed with Bruce and loki. "Look baby" Tony slurs and points at Loki smiling, Bruce nods But shushs tiny trying to make sure hes not to loud for Loki. "Yeah he's our baby now so we have to be responsible and look after him no matter what." Tony sighs and lays his head in Bruce's lap while lokis resting on his chest, "sorry for being a bad dad should have been more helpful I promise I will now on." Bruce nods "I know you will tony you always figure out how to fix things" Loki shifts and looks up at bruce and yawns. "Morning baby you should try to fall back asleep it's 4 ish" Loki looks around the room in a panic and every thing from the prior day came rushing back. There gunna hate you, they think your weak, they think your gross. Loki looks terrified and so he just bolts out of the room pulling on his braclet struggling to try to get it off, he runs into the kitchen "WHERE THE HELL DO I FIND ANYTHING SHARP" he screams rummaging around for a knife or screw driver to break the braclet. "Hey." Loki stops and holds his breath then turns around. Bucky, buckys standing in the kitchen glaring at loki who was yelling. "It's late what are you doing. Go back to bed now." Loki saw how serious and strict Bucky was but who can stop the god of mischief. He shakes his head and grabs a knife that he finds in a far drawer, he cuts the bracelet off. "STOP. Hands in the air now Loki I'm done with your games." Loki glares at him "no can do" he turns himself into a small kitten and sits on buckys feet with a satisfied smirk. But bucky picks him up bud the neck and stomps over to Bruce's room. And throws cat Loki on the bed "take your kid he's obnoxious." Tony holds loki and pets him. "Why what did he do" Bruce points at the cat "he got the bracelet off he disobeyed us. There should be a consequence right stark?" Tony  shrugs and nods and Loki transforms back to normal. "This is stupid I'm older then all of you combined so your not punishing me." Bruce shakes his head,In human years your only 22. So we're older then you, and we don't care if your an adult you broke a simple rule. Your punishment is. Your grounded for a month, just like your prison cell back in Asgard. Tony nods and takes the broken bracelet and easily fixes it putting it on Loki wrist. You may have one pillow, a stuffed animal and your blanket. You can bring three books but that's it we will bring you your meals and sit with you for an hour every meal time. No leaving at all. And if you slip into little space Tony and I will sit with you at bed time to read a story." "No I'm not fucking doing that!!" Bruce shrugs and Tony picks loki up and Bruce grabs a pillow blanket and goes in his closet and grabs a stuffed crocodile he planned on giving Loki along with three books chosen at random. The god kicks and screams "LET ME DOWN HAG" Tony covers his mouth and being Loki to an empty room and opens the door with a key stored in his pocket, Bruce lays down the blanket and pillow and sets the crocodile down, then puts his books next to the bed set up, the room had cement floors no windows and no way to escape, Tony yanked Lokis wrist and put a new braclet on him and kisses his head "behave." Bruce nods and then closes and locks the door. The two guys start to walk back to Bruce's room when a loud scream can be heard. Nat. "WAKE UP THERES SOMETHING TRYING TO GET IN!?"