Chapter 5

TW: mention of needles

Tony obviously was very confused on what was going on with Loki he assumed it was a curse or a spell, of course Loki wouldn't normally act like this right? He literally goes on and one about weakness, but the way we see him acting now, well it's not the most strong thing that he's done that's for sure. But stark was going to get to the bottom of this mystery, even if that meant accidentally hurting the little, stark knew that he would have to run tests, and everyone knows that needless +toddlers (cough or people acting like toddlers) =crying, and Loki having a full blown melt down? Yeah no one Wants that.

Now continuing where we left off
Thor and Loki whined as they were forced to stop arguing and follow stark. The billionaire stopped infront of the lab and Bruce was standing there so help Tony figure out what was going on with Loki. Of course the god didn't care why Bruce was there all he knew was that Bruce was the same scary green man that he didn't like, so he whined and hid slightly hid behind Thor. Tony turned around and looked at loki then laughed. "Awww is reindeer games afraid of mean scary old banner" "hey! I'm not mean or scary that's more on you, mean old man" "shush banner I'm trying to tease it" "they aren't an it!" "Why are you getting defensive over the snake weasel ice bitch thing that always try's to kill us?" Bruce sighs "well obviously he's not his normal self there really just a baby" Tony nods "yeah I guess your right, point break, snake weasel let's go" Tony and Bruce bring them into the room and Loki sits down while banner and stark work on taking notes, Thor and Loki decide to continue there shushing match when banner groans "which one of them is the one with the childish curse again" Tony laughs and pulls out the needle meaning it's the time for Loki to get his blood drawn. Tony rolled up Loki's sleeve "we're going to draw blood ok don't freak out it won't hurt" Loki rolls his eyes I'm a god a shot won't"- tony sticks him with the needle and Loki's little side comes through once again, he sniffles and a single tear runs down his face. Banner stands beside him, "it's ok look it's all over" tony shows loki the needle that's no longer in his arm. Loki sniffles once more and rolls down his sleeve. Thor chuckles "you did good brother, now get up so we can let these two nerds do there sciencey stuff" loki nods and the two brothers walk out.

After around 1 hour of analysis, Tony and Bruce found nothing, no curse, no head injury, no spell, nothing. At this point it felt hopeless Tony slammed his pen on the desk and groaned. "Hey stark, why don't we just use google- maybe it's something going on...mentally