Chapter 12

"NO LEMME GO HOME" Azar stares at Loki then back at keres "aww the poor baby wants to protect his daddy's?"Loki looks down. "Wanna go home..." keres pulls Loki off the ground by the hair, "fine we will bring you home IF you betray the avengers. We won't make you kill them...but pretend you on their side then fuck up big time so that they lose." Loki whines at the hair pulling.  "Promise no one gets hurt? They just lose?" Azar smirks and nods. "Now let's bring our puppet home shall we" keres nods and sets Loki down and walks to a cabinet, (‼️mention of a razor blade and cutting the back of neck‼️) she pulls out a chip looking thing a razor blade, and comes back over to Loki picking him up again by the hair, getting a small cry from the god. She made a small incision in his neck and put the chip in. "This is a bug, we can track you, and here's what you are saying,  do anything wrong and you go limp and paralyzed for an hour. Do you understand" he nods in pain and Azar smiles, "well? Time for some magic" Loki looks confused and In a flash, the three are outside of the tower, Loki looks at Azar "did you do that earlier? When keres was taking me?" He nods "maybe you'll be as powerful as me one day, oh who am I kidding your useless." Loki frowns but walks to the tower door hoping to see his brother and the avengers.

In Tony's lab:

Tony sits alone in front of a screen, "J.A.R.V.I.S try to track Loki please his bracelet should have a tracker." Tony looks stressed and struggles "sir you've asked me five times now Loki must have taken off the bracelet or went into a blind spot" Tony slams his hands on the table "WHERE DID SHE TAKE HIM" then he stops and looks at his screen where a blinking red dot appears. That's Loki "HES HERE HES AT THE TOWER?!" Tony smiles and stands up, "Jarvis scan the living area who's there?" "Loki laufeyson age 1,053, height 6'4 sex: fluid, keres Anderson age 1023, height 6'1, sex: f
Azar McKay, age 1229, height 6'7, sex: m" Tony nods "so the girl is here with a friend, but why aren't they walking in.. why no attack.." tony turns on the front door surveillance cam and watches the two, but when Loki comes inside both disappear out of nowhere. Tony shifts to the living area can and watches Loki fall to the floor in pain, he wastes no time rubbing to the other room and picking Loki up, "I'm so so sorry baby I know I wasn't their dada and everyone else there out looking for you and I was trying to find where you could be but you were in a blind spot." Loki shoves Tony even though he knows he needs comfort "I'm not a baby. I'm sorry for being a mistake I saw what you said about me..what Thor and Bruce and Odin said..you were there at the place they took me to then you left without me (he's talking abt the illusions he Thought it was real) WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME I NEEDED YOU BUT YOU CALLED ME USELESS AND AND AND-" Tony stops Loki and pulls him close, I wasn't at the place baby I was here Odin is in Asgard, and Thor and Bruce are searching for you and I don't think you useless, I saw on the camera the boy making himself and keres disappear, maybe he was using illusions to scare you," Loki takes a deep breath and holds onto Tony and doesn't stop crying into his chest, now Loki wanted to beat himself up overacting so weak, but all he really really wanted was to be happy and safe. He wants tony and Bruce, he wanted Thor and his superhero family, he wanted his home to be safe. He knew it wouldn't be though. He knew Azar and keres would attack, he knows he will have to hurt everyone. But it'll be ok right...they won't hate him he just did what he needed to...?