Chapter 11

‼️this chapter will have a few swears, crying, yelling, mention of blood and death and just mean words in general it's not terrible but it could be triggering for some readers so if you wanna skip the scary part I'll summarize at t he end of the page <3‼️

It was like a blur as soon as keres walked outside, Loki and she were transported to a dark room that almost resembled a laboratory, Loki was terrified beyond compare but spoke up, "please let me go, I pwomise, I mean uh- promise to help you, I'll be your errand boy. Please don't hurt me!" She just laughs. "Funny, but sad I don't need your help I brought you here to watch you suffer, I truly need something to do, soooooo your my victim. And you will follow my every word. Little one" he looks at her, "I'm sorry it was wrong of me to take your book! I just like to read and my father said that I needed to learn to fight not read, I might have returned it! I was just uh- borrowing it" "shut up. My friend and I are going to make your fucking life hell." Loki sighs and then tries to kick keres in the face, he strikes her, resulting in him getting dropped giving him enough time to run, I mean- he would have enough time to run if he didn't show up. Who is he? Azar, a powerful magic user from Asgard, was thrown out bue  Loki in his short reign as King, Azar was banished from Asgard for attempting to go to the bi frost and help Thor. Resulting in Azar leaving his family, job, home, and, life behind. So Azar came to keres hoping to help take everything from the God, just as Loki had taken everything from them. "Not so fuCking fast kid." Azar picks Loki up by the throat then throws him at a wall. "We're going to have some fun making you cry and feel pain until your so numb that you can't stand it." Loki holds the back of his bleeding head, still really confused, he was in the mentality of a 3-year-old, so he did what came naturally, screamed. loud. So keres choked him with her black slime and held him on the floor. "Azar make the illusion now. Time to scare this child."

Illusion:

Tony and Bruce walk in on side of Odin and Thor. "We found you, son," Odin says and thor nods. Tony looks at Loki, "well your majesty you got what you wanted. Now you won't have to deal with us, we all think you should rot alone here. You do nothing but hurt everyone you are a disgrace a horrible person, and Bruce and I never want to see you again you're disgusting, and your nothing but an unloved failure." Thor nods, "I wish father never found you, you aren't my brother. And you never will be. No one in MY family ever loved you not me not MY mother, not MY father. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU LOKI. YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED AS A BABY. I WISH YOU WOULD DISIPER!." banner stares at Loki. "You're weak. I can finally see why you beloved Tony and me when we said we cared about you. Your just an idiot" lastly Odin had something to say. "You will never be my son. You worthless child." Loki holds back sobs and the illusion fades. Keres and Azar smile "so how was it." Keres asks sarcastically when ungagging him. "Was it real..." Azar smirks "Sure it is." He lies and watches Loki squeeze his eyes closed. Azar picks Loki up by the hair and uses him as a target to practice CONTINUOUSLY throwing Loki at the wall, then forcing Loki to walk back. After only 10 minutes of Azar's entertainment, Loki slipped out of little space and just about had enough. His brain was still fragile from 1.all the harmful thoughts and feelings freshly in his head, 2.the constant accidental regression, and 3. Probably. Damage from being thrown at a wall so much. Azar threw him at the wall one more time but Loki didn't walk back, instead, he yelled. "I SAID THAT I'M SORRY SORRY, AND I KNOW THAT DOESN'T FIX IT BUT UM TRYING TO BE BETTER FOR MY FAMILY. AND THE PEOPLE I THOUGHT CARED ABOUT ME. I WAS GOING TO TRY AND HELP THOR RESTORE PEACE ON ASGARD AND HELP THE WRONGLY BANISHED PEOPLE. AND I NEVER EVEN STOLE YOUR BOOK I JUST TOUCHED IT! I JUST WANNA GO HOME! please..." keres raised her eye brow, "you wanna go home? Fine" but you'll have to do something first, for us Kill Tony stark and Bruce."

Please vote and tell me in the comments what you think about the story line so far! I'm actually really proud of this

Summery like I promised: In this chapter Loki was kidnapped and taken hostage by the villain we met last chapter, and a friend named Azar, Azar uses his illusion magic to make Loki think that Thor Bruce Tony and Odin don't care about him, all Loki wants is to go back home. But the only way he's aloud to be let free is if he 💀s Tony and Bruce.