Dragon Attack

"Can you repeat that again?" you asked "Do you know what if feels like to fall in love?" Albedo repeated. You laughed before looking off into the distance "sadly no, I haven't fallen in love before, or I think I haven't" you said.

You looked down on the yellow and white bracelet on your wrist "I didn't go out much back home so I haven't had the chance to fall in love" you smiled softly to yourself.

Albedo chuckled

"We are the same then" He says, you turned to him feeling confused "You haven't fallen in love before? I assumed that you already have a lover since you have good features plus you're talented" you unconsciously complement him. "I'm glad to know you think I'm handsome" he smiled towards you "But we're being honest, I haven't experienced some emotions in my life, I feel happy when I\m with Klee, I feel curious when my experiment fails, I feel a little annoyed when hilichurls steal my sketchbook" he ranted.

"I feel something weird when I'm with you" he continued "That's nice to hear- wait what?!" you were starting to doze off but got back to reality when he said he felt something with you.

"I don't know which emotion it is but it makes my heart beat a little faster when I'm with you, I tried with Aether and Paimon earlier but my heart doesn't react to them like it does to you" he added.

"um...." You honestly didn't know what to say but you also didn't want to be rude "Ah, It's already late, you should go rest now, you have to hike back down the mountain tomorrow" He suggested and pats your head.

You nodded and bid him goodnight before going to your tent and laid down, you felt like you couldn't sleep but you closed your eyes anyways to help the shorten the time to fall asleep.

------------------------------

You were shook awake by Paimon

"Wake up (Name)! Aether already made breakfast for us before we head back down the mountain" Paimon said.

You slowly sat up and looked out your tent, the sun was not visible that much because of the snow but you could somehow tell that it is indeed morning. Paimon heads out the tent and floats to Aether and Albedo by a cooking pot.

You got your stuff before getting out the tent and walk towards them. You could smell the delicious scent of the food Aether made for breakfast. 'Aether and Lumine loved to cook, I'm glad they haven't forgotten how to cook' You thought as you sat beside Aether and you all started to eat.

------------------------------

You hugged Albedo and bid him goodbye before following Aether and Paimon down the mountain "You and Albedo surely got along well, (Name)" Aether said "yup! He's really nice" you said "Nice? That's it?!" Paimon exclaimed "Paimon is right (Name), I'm sure you think more of him than you say" Aether said.

"I truly don't think of him in any way other than a friend" you shook your hands "Maybe you could trach him a few new emotions" Aether smirked before him and Paimon started running "Get back here Aether!!!!" you shouted as you started to run after them.

------------------------------

You guys were walking back to Mondstadt when the atmosphere started to change. It was now really windy and the sky was covered in clouds. Suddenly, a dragon started to attack Mondstadt.

Aether grabbed your hand and started running towards Mondstadt.

The citizens were running the opposite as you guys while running towards the plaza. You and Aether got sucked up by one of the tornadoes and you were thrown into the sky. Fortunately, you summoned your wings in time while Aether used his Wind Glider.

"Huh? How are you staying afloat like this by just a wind glider?" Paimon asked, you were confused too, it didn't make sense.

"I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds. Now, concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harness its energy" An unknown voice said "Huh? Who said that?!" Paimon asked.

Aether suddenly started to shoot the dragon's back with balls of energy, you decided to help by using your own magic to shoot the dragon's back.

After a few seconds of attacking the dragon, it roared before taking off into the sky.

You tried to fly after it but Aether signalled for you to follow as he started to glide back down near where the statue was. "I could've fly after the dragon" you said "I know but I don't want you to wander off by yourself and get hurt" Aether said as he hugged you.

You hugged back

"You're bot hurt, right?" he asked with a worried expression on his face, you nodded and he sighed in relief.

'It's nice to see you again (Name) and Aether'