Stealing the Lyre der Himmel

"Oh Hello Traveller, I see you've brought someone with you" the male said "(Name) this is Venti, Venti this is my brother (Name)" Aether introduced you both.

"Under this shining sunlight, One has met a fellow such as bright" Venti said stroking a few notes on his lyre "Does he normally speak that way?" you whispered to Aether, he sighed and nodded. "Nice to meet you too I guess Venti, so I heard you had a plan to stop the dragon?" you asked "ah, straight to the point, you remind me of a certain person" Venti chuckled.

"But yes, I do have an idea on how we can stop Dvalin" he said "how can we help?" Aether asked "hmm, let me try first, follow me" Venti said as he started walking, you and Aether looked at each other before following the bard.

------------------------------

You were now covering your face in embarrassment as Venti had tried to borrow the Holy Lyre but was obviously rejected.

"Well that didn't work" Venti chuckled nervously "How about you try Aether? You're the Honorary Knight after all" Venti suggested. Aether couldn't say anything other than try to borrow the Holy Lyre.

You stayed beside Venti as you watched your brother and Paimon talk to a sister in the Cathedral.

"She said we needed a permit!" Paimon said "It looks like we need to do Plan C then" Venti said "Plan C? what's that?" you asked "Steal it of course!" Venti smiled as if it wasn't a crime.

"Are you nuts?!?!" Paimon and Aether exclaimed, you didn't yell but you looked at Venti questionably "Don't get me wrong, it's not for evil intentions, it's for the good of Mondstadt after all" Venti explained "sigh, I can't believe we're doing this" Aether grunted.

------------------------------

Aether didn't want you to be part of the stealing process so he made you wait with Venti outside.

You look down at the people beside the Barbatos statue while listening to Venti playing some notes on his lyre.

It was all peaceful until Aether and Paimon ran out with a knight behind him "RUN!!" Paimon yelled.

------------------------------

Venti had led you all to Angel's Share and you were now all on the second floor to avoid any suspicion.

Two knights had entered the tavern.

"Ah, Master Diluc. Have you seen two thieves around?" One of the knight's asked "What happened? Why have you mobilized so many guards? " Diluc asked back "Haven't you heard, Master Diluc? Two thieves were trying to steal the Holy Lyre!" the other knight exclaimed.

"Oh? How odd" Diluc muttered "Isn't it? The Holy Lyre is a treasure that was played by the God of Anemo themselves. Such a precious piece of cultural heritage-" "Why would one want to steal something they can't sell off? Would pay better to steal from my cellars..." Diluc cuts the knight off "Huh?" both of the knight looks at each other.

"Sorry, off topic. Believe they headed that way." Diluc informed "Understood. Thank you, Master Diluc!" they thanked him before heading out.

You three head down as Venti was stealing a bottle behind the counter.

"Today I think I'll have a glass of...." "You can put down that bottle you stole from behind the counter" Diluc cuts him off "...something cold." Venti smiled as turned around to face Diluc.

"Right. I want answers" Diluc commanded "Lemme finish my drink first? I'll pay you, well, with a performance" Venti whined "It's not about money. You seem too young to be drinking" Diluc looked up and down at Venti. "No need to worry. When I started drinking, you were still-" "How about answering my question first?" this time it was Aether's turn to cut Venti off.

"Oh, you wanna ask "Who's this?" Am I right?" Venti asked and Aether nodded "He is Master Dilu, the boss of...ah, the owner of this tavern." Venti introduced "He's very famous. By the way, his dandelion wine is one of my favorites. Though most of the time I can only afford a bottle or two..." he continued ranting.

"I just heard about some thieves from the guards. For the record, I like your guts for trying to steal the Lyre der Himmel. Even if you are fools... but we don't often get to see people like you" Diluc said.

"It wasn't us that stole it! The real thief is still out their!!" Paimon exclaimed. Until now, you kept silent as you watch them talk.

Diluc looked at you.

"And to see that you're with them, I'm very disappointed." What he said and how he said it made you feel shivers down your back. "Let me explain this with a performance"

------------------------------

"What did I just witness....This is confidential information. Why did you let me know?" Diluc questioned "Why? Hmm... Perhaps the winds are changing" Venti shrugged "Interesting. Give me some time. I'll organize some contacts" Diluc said "Also, let's meet here tonight after the tavern closes" he instructed.

You all agreed and headed out the tavern.

"It's still day time so we have some time before going back to there" Aether said "Now that you say it..." Venti started

"How about we spend the day together (Name)?"