The Dream

"How about we spend the day together (Name)?" Venti asked "That's a great idea! (Name) here could finally socialize!" Paimon cheered.

You still didn't decide so you looked towards Aether.

"Eh? You want me to decide for you?" Aether asked "Yeah, I don't know how people hang out in this world, I don't wanna embarrass myself" you whispered. He laughed and pats your back "You'll be fine! Night time is a few hours away so it's not that long" Aether encouraged.

You sighed "Alright, I'll come with you Venti" you said "Great! Let's go now!" Venti held your hand and started walking away "Have fun!!!" you hear Aether yell as you were walking farther away. You were now outside Mondstadt as you waved goodbye to Lawrence and Swan "Where are we heading Venti?" you asked, you didn't think he would take you out into the wild to hangout, he didn't seem like the adventuring type but a bard who spends his time in a tavern singing and playing.

------------------------------

You were now at the large tree behind a barbatos statue with Venti, he had taken you here.

"Why are we here? No offense, it's very calming here" you asked "Hehe, this place is very special to me so I wanted to take you here to spend some time, this could be our special hangout place!" Venti smiled "come on! I'll help you climb up" Venti said as he led you to the tree and started climbing, well, more like gliding with the help of Venti's vision.

You sit down beside him in one of the branches.

He started playing his lyre and of course you listened. It was quiet and very calming here, you could only hear the wind, the leaves moving, the birds tweeting and Venti's lyre. You were starting to become sleepy because of the atmosphere but you didn't want to fall asleep since it's disrespectful considering that you were both hanging out.

"Come lay on my lap, you can sleep I don't mind" Venti calmly said and pats his lap. You hesitated at first but you couldn't resist the urge to lay down and sleep as the sleepiness started to grow. Venti had stopped playing his lyre and was now playing with your hair while humming.

------------------------------

You opened your eyes.

You were sitting on a stone stool and there were two people around the stone table. They looked like Venti and Zhongli but here they were wearing white clothing. Zhongli was wearing a white sleeveless robe while Venti was wearing a quite revealing clothing and had wings.

 Zhongli was wearing a white sleeveless robe while Venti was wearing a quite revealing clothing and had wings

"Zhongli" was calmly drinking tea while "Venti" was drinking somekind of wine out of a bottle "What are we doing here?" you asked

"Zhongli" was calmly drinking tea while "Venti" was drinking somekind of wine out of a bottle "What are we doing here?" you asked. Not one of them answered you as if they couldn't see or hear you 'Sigh, what am I thinking, this is just a dream after all' you thought.

"We're the only ones left of the original, how do you feel?" Venti asked as he puts down the bottle he was drinking from "Nothing new, we still have more to do, we have cities to lead. The other archons will be replaced so there's no need for us to worry about the other nations" Zhongli calmly answered. 'Cities to lead? I don't remember them saying they're leaders especially Venti, he's a bard'

"You're so organized, I plan to leave and let my nation grow by themselves, it's the city of Freedom after all. It can't be freedom if I am there to lead" Venti ranted before picking up another bottle and opening it.

You watched them talk about more, it wasn't interesting at all but you couldn't do anything so you just kept silent.

"Oh right, remember that traveller we met back in Khaenri'ah? The blond and wore weird clothes? We haven't seen her In a long time" You jolted up from your seat and slammed your hands on the table "That's Lumine!! Where is she?!" you exclaimed.

Both of them looked at you confused.

"What's wrong Dain? Something wrong?" Venti asked. You were confused, your name was really far from Dain and why they could suddenly see you now when they weren't reacting to you at all earlier.

"But, I'm not Dain!!! I'm- ahh!!"