Cold Flash

Bakugou was sweating bullets. "It's really cold." He said. Aizawa felt his head. "It's just a cold flash. Your fever is actually getting worse." He paused. "Kaminari, can you please run him an ice bath?" Kaminari turned on the tap to its coldest setting. Bakugou laid his head on the toilet and closed his eyes. Sound started to slowly drift away from his perception. All he could feel was how tired he was. He was woken up a few minutes later to Aizawa shaking him awake. "Bakugou, they are going to get you un-dressed. I'll wait out here until you are situated, okay?" Bakugou tiredly nodded his head as he squinted his eyes at his teacher. Aizawa went out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Deku leaned Bakugou away from the toilet and onto him. "You guys get the rest of his clothes off. I'll hold him from falling over." Bakugou was barely conscious. He couldn't quite make out what they were saying, and he could barely open his eyes. All he could feel was when they moved him. Bakugou curled up when they tried to remove his pants. Kirishima looked at Bakugou. Bakugou squinted his eyes at Kirishima and tried to focus onto him. It was all blurry. "Bakugou, we need to get you into the bath. Kaminari is going to take off your clothes, okay? Deku is the one holding you and Kirishima is the one you are looking at. Aizawa is outside this room. Can you please let us do this?" Bakugou closed his eyes tight. He nodded slowly. He stayed curled up, but took his pants and underwear off to where they could finish the job. They slipped them off of him. "How are you so chill with having his naked ass on you, Midoryia?" Kaminari asked. "I've known Kacchan since I knew anything. Plus, he can't help it right now. We are here to help him." Aizawa came back in. "Are you guys done?" Deku nodded. "Alright, then." Aizawa picked up Bakugou and put him in the water. He made sure that he couldn't slide down and drown. "One thing that stops being a big thing as a hero is nudity. I've saved hundreds of people while they didn't have any clothes on. It's really not a big deal." He explained.