Pain

Eventually, the ice was completely blown through. Todoroki froze his arms out to the sides of his body and secured him in place. "Bakugou, calm down!" Kirishima yelled to him. The door flung open. Aizawa and Uraraka ran in. Bakugou was crying at this point. Aizawa immediately saw what was happening. "This isn't me! I'm not doing this!" Bakugou yelled to his teacher. "I know you aren't." Aizawa said as he activated his quirk. Todoroki melted the ice simultaneously. As soon as the explosions stopped, Bakugou collapsed. He was panting heavily, tears still streaming down his face. "I should have been keeping a closer eye on you. I knew you were sick enough for a quirk malfunction, but I didn't stay with you. That was my fault, I'm sorry." Aizawa helped Bakugou sit up. Bakugou squeaked. He clutched his sides, directly under his armpits. Aizawa quickly removed his shirt. "What happened here?" There were bleeding burn marks under his hands. "He was trying to hide that his quirk was out of control by shoving his hands into his armpits." Todoroki explained. Aizawa took his hands away from the burns and looked at them. His quirk had been overworked to the point where he had burnt his palms, as well. "Problem child....." Todoroki walked towards the door. "Where are you going?" Kirishima asked. "I have a burn kit in my room, I'll be back in a minute."