Deku's Panic Attack

A few minutes later, Deku started to toss and turn. He was mumbling in his sleep. Tears streamed from his eyes and he was hyperventilating. Bakugou started to panic. He texted Aizawa. Aizawa came into the room. Deku's first quirk activated. Aizawa immediately put a stop to that. Bakugou squeezed Deku tightly. Deku squeezed back. His eyes opened. His pupils were tiny and his eyes were shaking. "Kacchan? Kacchan where are you?!" "Shit." Aizawa went over to Deku. "Problem child, follow my voice." "Mr. Aizawa?" "I'm right here. You're just having a panic attack, you can get through this." "I can't see anything. I mean, I can but it feels like I'm blind. I'm trying to look at you guys but I feel like I can't see you it feels like you aren't there what's happening?!" Deku panicked. He looked back and forth between Aizawa and Bakugou. "Everything is so fuzzy it feels like you are so far away!" Deku buried his face into Aizawa. "What happened? Why are you upset?" Aizawa asked. "I-I can't remember. I can't think. Something happened. Something is happening. What's happening?! I can't breathe. I can't breathe I can't break I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe-!" Deku hyperventilated more intensely. He was choking on his own breath. "I'm dying. Kacchan, I feel like I'm dying." He felt around with him hand. Bakugou grabbed his hand. Deku squeezed it tight. This seemed to ground him a bit. "That's right Midoryia. In and out." Aizawa did a breathing exercise with him. Deku wiped his tears away. "I need a water-." As soon as he stood up, he passed out. Aizawa caught him. "Fuck. That was awful." Bakugou commented. "But why did he pass out? He's not hurt, is he?" "No. But a solid 10 minutes of hyperventilation and then standing up that quickly; it's like when you stand up too fast and fall over, but imagine you were already barely conscious from lack of oxygen. I'm surprised he didn't wipe out as soon as he started breathing normally, again.