More Nightmares

Kirishima and Todoroki woke up, first. Uraraka woke up soon after them. Denki had also come back into the room by the time Aizawa woke up. They were all dumbfounded by the sight of Bakugou's head in anyone's lap. Deku woke up from all the commotion. He was very confused at first. "I don't remember falling asleep here?" "You fell out of the bed last night, so I moved you." Deku dropped the subject. Bakugou started to squeeze his eyes. His skin started to steam. Aizawa erased his quirk. All of a sudden, Aizawa was pushed to the wall next to Bakugou's bed. Katsuki jumped up and sprinted to the bathroom. He threw up for a minute or so and then flushed the toilet and laid back down. "I guess he's still sick." Said Todoroki. Bakugou flipped him off while facing the wall. Aizawa felt his forehead. "He doesn't have a fever." That was at least a little comforting to everyone there. Bakugou sat back up. He sat with his feet touching the ground. He was slouching while resting his forehead in his hands. "Bakugou, are you okay?" Asked Uraraka. "I'm fine pink cheeks." He paused. "I'm gonna go get something to eat." He said as he stood up. Everyone looked at each other. "We'll come with you." Uraraka said nervously as she typed something on her phone.