Blanket

Bakugou took a bite of the cake. It was really good. "Hey, assholes." Everyone looked at him. "This isn't the worst thing I've had. You didn't totally screw up. Good job extras." He held a thumbs up over his head as he ate another bite of cake. Sato's soul basically left his body. "I'm so relieved you like it." He said. "Yeah yeah. Just hurry up and get out of my face." When he said that, everyone but Deku went off to eat the cake in the kitchen. Bakugou finished the cake and put the plate on the coffee table. "So which square belongs to which idiot?" He asked Midoryia as he sat down beside Bakugou. "The first on is Aizawa Sensei's." He said as he pointed the the first square in the blanket. It was a just simple grey square made of cotton. "That makes sense." Bakugou said with a chuckle. This made Deku smile. "Alright, the second square is Aoyama's." This square is a light blue with silver and gold sparkles on it. It felt a little scratchy. "Of course that disco ball would make something like this." "And this one is Mina's." It is a pink and white cow pattern and is very fluffy. "She really needs to lay off the animal print." Deku laughed and pointed to the next square. "This one is Tsu's." This square is a light green with a dark green frog in the middle. Bakugou flipped off the frog. "What was that for?!" Asked Deku. "He was looking at me funny." Deku slid his finger to the next square. "This one is Hagakure's." It was a white and blue tie dye. "Did she actually take the time to tie dye this?" "Yeah. She actually still has blue on her hands." "This one is Iida's." This one is dark blue. It has nothing else on it. It's made of felt. "This square is boring." Bakugou remarked. "Anyways! This one is Jiro's." It is purple with a picture of a drum set in the center. "And these two are Denki and Kirishima's." Denki's is yellow with a black lightning bolt on it. Kirishima's is red with the word 'MANLY' on it. "This one is Koda's." Koda's is a simple tan background with a forest scene in it. "This is a lot." Bakugou said. "Koda likes to paint." Deku paused. "And this one is Mineta's." Mineta's is a yellow background with a big purple ball in the center. "This is Ojiro's." Ojiro's is a white background with a satin black line in the center. "He said that if you were a martial artist, you'd probably have a black belt by now." He paused again. "This is Sato's. He said this is how he would have made the cake if everyone didn't want to help so much." This patch looks almost identical to his hero costume. It is even made of the same material. "This is Sero's." Sero's square is a robotic smiley face with a tape-looking design behind it. "This is Shoji's." It is a picture of a purple octopus on a fabric the same color as his mask. "This is Todoroki's!" This one is white with grey sparkles on it. "Tokoyami's." This one is just a fluffy black square with a splash of purple and a splash of yellow. "Dark Shadow wanted to help." "And this is Uraraka's!" This one has a bunch of boulders being blasted away by an explosion. "She said she would beat you next time." "Yeah right!" Bakugou yelled. "This is Momo's." It is a black and white print. Is looks like a lace pattern, but it is just cotton. "And this one is mine!" It is a picture of a painted Bakugou with a medal with '#1' on it. "Sorry about the low quality, I'm much better with a pencil." "It's fine." Bakugou said harshly. "I'm going to take a nap, go away." Bakugou shooed Deku away. Deku went over to join the others eating the cake. His slice was very small, there wasn't much left for him.