Cake

Everyone made their way down the stairs. It was really dark. "Why the hell is it so dark in here?" Bakugou asked. Just then, the lights turned on. Bakugou shielded his face from the light. Everyone in class 1-A yelled "SURPRISE!" Bakugou slightly jumped at this. Mina came up and put her hand on his shoulder, laughing. "How are you feeling?" She asked with a goofy smile on her face. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He scolded her. "I guess you are feeling a lot better." She giggled as she walked back down to everyone else. The other students also followed her. Aizawa stayed up with Bakugou. "We all made a patch to put on this blanket for you. Even Aizawa made one." Bakugou was shocked. They all held up the ugliest blanket he had ever seen. He took it. "When the hell did you all have time to do this?!" Momo walked to the front of the crowd. "I'm really good at sewing so I stitched them all together last night. I made all of them all enough fabric to make the patches they wanted. Aizawa switched out with them last night while you were asleep and he had already done his by the time he was called to your room." Sato walked up next to her. "We also decorated a cake for you. I know it's a mess, but I promise it should taste really good." "Perfect, I'm starving." Bakugou took the cake and put it on the counter. He dug out a knife from the drawer and started cutting it. He stopped. "I-it's cinnamon and caramel?" He looked at everyone. "Midoryia said you'd like it." Deku smiled at him awkwardly. The cake looked messy. The top had vanilla buttercream frosting. The inside was caramel on the top and cinnamon on the bottom separated by frosting. There was also light cinnamon on the top. There were various sprinkles and colored frosting designs all over it. Bakugou took a piece and sat down.