Trying to Stay Up

Bakugou woke up first. He wasn't sure whether or not to wake Deku up. He wanted his hand back. But he didn't want this to end. It made him feel oddly secure to have him there. As weak as he saw Deku usually, he couldn't deny how much Deku had grown. He was even able to pin him earlier. But then there was a tinge of jealousy. He has worked so hard to be the best and All Might chose Deku. But he had worked hard, too. But it drove him crazy that he somehow felt safer with Deku there. Aizawa walked in to check on Bakugou. He glared at Aizawa. It was a look saying 'Do NOT wake him up.' Deku fell forward a bit. Bakugou caught him. Deku jolted awake. "Huh?" Aizawa silently laughed at Bakugou and Deku. Deku rubbed his eyes. "Kacchan?" Aizawa left the room. "What was Aizawa doing here?" "Just checking on us. Go back to sleep." "No, I can't. I wasn't even supposed to fall asleep. I have to watch you." Deku mumbled, half asleep. "Well, I surprisingly don't feel like shit, so you did your job. Now go the fuck back to sleep." Deku tried to put his face and hands on the bed to get up. Bakugou put his arms on Deku's back so that he couldn't. Deku's whole body relaxed from the body heat and he fell asleep then and there. Bakugou pulled Deku in front of him, onto the bed. "Hmm?" Deku tried to wake himself up, again. He turned towards Bakugou. Bakugou started to rub from the top of Deku's head, down to his nose. Deku fell asleep, again. He turned over towards the door. Bakugou continued to rub over his eyes until Deku began to lightly snore. Then, Bakugou put his leg over Deku as a way to protect him. He wasn't sure if Deku was sick or not, but this was the least he could do.