Nightmares

Everyone but Izuku and Bakugou sat on the floor. "Are you alright, Midoryia?" Todoroki asked him. "This is terrifying." He responded. Todoroki laughed a little bit at this response. A few hours later, everyone was asleep. Aizawa woke up every once in a while to make sure everyone was okay. This time, he noticed Bakugou shifting a lot. He decided to keep an eye on him. Deku had fallen to the floor. Aizawa put him against the wall so he wouldn't hurt his neck. Bakugou was also faintly talking in his sleep. It wasn't enough to make out the words, but he could tell by the tone that it wasn't good. Bakugou sounded panicked. Not angry, but the tone was very close. Anyone who didn't know him long enough would most likely confuse the two. Aizawa decided to wake him up. He sat on the bed next to Bakugou and lightly shook him. Bakugou shot up into a sitting position. He went from wide-eyed and heavy breathing to slowly calming down and looking at Aizawa. "You okay, problem child?" Bakugou didn't respond. His eyes pooled up, but he managed to keep from crying, this time. Bakugou was going to lay back down, but Aizawa pulled his head into his lap. Bakugou grunted at him. Aizawa started to rub his back. "It's okay to need help sometimes, you know that right?" Bakugou stayed silent. A few minutes later, Bakugou was asleep. Aizawa finally let himself drift off with Bakugou in his lap.