Bus Sick

The next day, Aizawa finally allowed Bakugou to return back to school. It was supposed to be an easy day. They were going on a field trip to relieve stress after everything Aizawa had seen the night before. Bakugou loaded onto the bus with Kirishima. Deku sat across from them with Todoroki. They all sat at the very back of the bus. Aizawa went back to them. "Is everyone back here feeling better?" Somehow, he managed to point this at everyone in the back row. After making sure they were okay, he went up to the front where Uraraka and Iida were. "Are you two feeling better?" "Teacher I believe Bakugou and Midoryia are in the back of the bus." Iida responded. "No, I mean you two. Uraraka, you know why. As for you, if I see bruises like that again, I'm sending you to Recovery Girl." "I'm not sure what you mean sir." "He checked on all of us last night to make sure we weren't sick like Bakugou." "And I saw some nearly bone-breaking bruises on your legs. Be more careful. Do not turn into Midoryia." He was not shy about the next four. "As for the three idiots who didn't sleep more than 4 hours last night because they decided to play games and dance, go the fuck to sleep. I don't know how you run on 2 hours a night and still have more energy than most of the other kids here." Finally, he went to Momo. "And I got you another snack for the trip." "That was you?!" "Yes, now eat. You look terrible." "Yes sir." They started to move. About an hour in, Todoroki and Deku had fallen asleep on each other. Kirishima was ranting about Crimson Riot to Bakugou while he rested his head on the window. Bakugou huffed and close his eyes. "Hey Bakubro, are you okay?" "Please don't talk to me right now, shitty hair." This worried Kirishima. He flagged down Mr. Aizawa as quietly as possible. "What do you want, Kirishima?" He pointed at Bakugou. "Oh shit-. Bakugou?" "Mhm?" "Are you okay?" Bakugou sat up and opened his eyes to reveal a huge puddle of sweat on the back of the seat. "I'm really dizzy." He put his head on Kirishima and closed his eyes. A few minutes later, he had slowly moved his head down to Kirishima's lap. Kirishima started to pet from Bakugou's hair down to his back. All of a sudden, Bakugou started to curl up in a familiar way. Kirishima immediately noticed this. "MR. AIZAWA!" Kirishima shouted to the front of the bus. He pointed down at Bakugou. This woke up Todoroki and Deku. "Pull over." Aizawa instructed the bus driver. He rushed to the back of the bus. He brought a garbage can with him. "Is he okay?" Deku asked. "He'll be fine, you two can go back to sleep if you'd like." Aizawa reassured. "No, I want to help." Deku retorted. "I do, too." Said Todoroki. "Well, there's not much we can do. Kirishima, can you switch with Todoroki?" "Yes sir." They switched places quickly. Todoroki quickly wrapped himself around Bakugou to cool him down. Bakugou shoved him off and snatched the bucket. Todoroki re-wrapped himself as Bakugou threw up. Once he was done, Aizawa knelt down to him. "I have a Dramamine, do you think you can keep it down?" Bakugou shook his head. Todoroki increased his ice production. After a minute of Bakugou huffing and holding the bucket, he finally spoke. "Okay, give me the damn pill." Bakugou took it raw. He gagged, but was able to keep it down. Todoroki and Bakugou both fell asleep. Kirishima and Deku spent the whole ride watching Bakugou to make sure he was alright. Bakugou made it there just fine and was able to keep up with the others. On the ride back, they made sure to drug him.