Fever Again

Aizawa came in. "Damnit, kid." He went over to Bakugou. Bakugou tried to get up and get away using his quirk. Aizawa erased it. He used his scarf to restrain Bakugou. "You do that again, and we're going to have problems." Aizawa threatened. Aizawa felt Bakugou's head. "You said his fever broke?" The other three nodded. "Well, he's burning up." Bakugou was sweating a lot. Bakugou would be cussing them out, but the scarf covered his mouth. He started breathing faster and pounding on Aizawa. "What the hell are you doing, problem child?" Bakugou pulled at the scarf. Aizawa let him go. He ran to the bathroom, but he didn't make it. He threw up more water onto the bathroom floor. Bakugou doubled over and started dry heaving, again. He flipped Aizawa off. While he was doing this, the bandages came loose. "At least now I can get a look at these burns." Aizawa waited for Bakugou to stop, before rolling him over onto his back. He looked at the burns. "These aren't that bad. Probably no worse than a sunburn. But now I'm going to have to watch you, since you decided this was a good idea." "I didn't, dumbass. I was holding my stomach and it just happened. Now get off of me." He shoved Aizawa off. Aizawa glared at him.