Izuku

Deku slapped Bakugou. Bakugou froze. He swallowed his breath and looked at Izuku. "Deku?" Midoryia hugged him. "Welcome back, Kacchan." Bakugou hesitated. He grabbed Deku and squeezed him tightly. "I'm in so much pain, Izuku. It isn't fair. If I were stronger this wouldn't have happened-." Deku cut him off. "You are the strongest person I know. You need to stop putting yourself down. You're my hero, Kacchan. All Might might have seemed like the most important person in my life, but you were the one that was actually in my life. You're a person, too. You are allowed to hurt sometimes." "You don't understand, I can't be weak-." "You aren't being weak. You are so strong Kacchan." Bakugou fell silent. "I'm so damn light headed and tired." He finally said. Deku broke the hug. Bakugou wiped his face. "I feel like I'm gonna pass out." He put his head on Deku's chest. It didn't take more than 30 seconds for him to fall asleep. Deku looked at Aizawa. "He's fine, let him sleep. Panic attacks are exhausting." "That's what that was?!" Kirishima asked. "Yeah. This was a learning experience. His mother clearly gives him anxiety. Possibly even paranoia. It's definitely easy to see where both his superiority and inferiority complex come from. I won't be contacting her if this happens again." Bakugou started to slide down Izuku's chest. Deku tried to put Bakugou onto his side so that he could get up, but Bakugou grabbed his hand. "Problem child, no matter how awful he is to you, you are clearly the most important person to him. Take care of him, even if he pushes you away." He turned to Kirishima. "That goes for you and the rest of the 'Bakusquad' as well. He doesn't feel like he has to put up a front, especially in front of you and Kaminari. That's important, too."