Chapter Seventeen

Ianira pov

I stared at the car window watching the passing unknown scenery silently…….. I have been staying in Italy for more than three years yet i have no idea about my surroundings……. Right now I am on my way to the hospital for my regular checkup……. In one week the wedding of slade moretti to Silvia Bianchi is going to happen…….. After that kitchen incident I stayed in my room avoided seeing everyone……. I fucking hated that monster for making me feel like an whore every single time…….. While an anger tear fell from my eyes I immediately wiped the tears away taking an deep breath…….. I saw the driver pull the car at the hospital entrance while I got out of the car and followed him quietly……. Soon I sat in front of the same lady doctor who I met before…….. She started taking some test and asked me some questions making me realise I didn’t got my period…….. I started panicking internally cursing myself for being so careless…… how did I forgot about this but I took birth control pills right I thought in my mind tensed…….. When I asked her about this she told me it was common when we take pills and I will be having my periods in few days……..

Hearing her words I sighed in relief hoping I will get my periods soon…….. I don’t want to get pregnant by that monster I thought in my mind……… while I asked the doctor again she reassured me that I will get my periods soon making me relieved…….. I walked out from the hospital following the guard when we reached the entrance and saw the car waiting……. I got into the car and the driver started the car while I leaned my head on the window looking outside…….. I felt someone eyes on me I turned away from the window and saw the driver staring at me…….. “If you want you can sleep” he said making me frown slightly…….. I stared at the driver thinking he never spoke to me before then why now I thought in confusion………. I nodded my head and turned away from him leaned on the window……. Maybe I am over thinking due to exhaustion I thought and took an deep breathe closing my eyes drifting to sleep………. I woke up when I felt an sudden jerk and saw the car stopped near an gas station……….. I saw the driver getting into the car and started driving while sighed an little and leaned backed in the seat closing my eyes…….. I was half asleep when I heard an loud blast and everything turned into black…….

Slade pov

I was working on some file when my office door banged opened making me angry……. Looking up I Nico walking inside my office tensed while I glared at him saying “what????”........ When I heard the next words coming from his mouth I stood from chair and rushed out of my office Nico following behind…….. I sat in the car clenching my fist trying to control the rage coursing through my blood while Nico drove the car in full speed…….. By the time we reached there I got out the car immediately and walked out and saw the police and ambulance……. Seeing me they are moved away while I walked pass them and saw the burned and broken piece of car making me stop…….. I stared at the almost destroyed car blankly when I heard Nico say “police found two bodies burned in bad condition”……. “Trovami il figlio di puttana che ha fatto questo”(Find me the son of bitch who did this) I said turned and walked to the car……… the moment we reached my mansion I saw Louisa and an maid looking tensed and worried……. I walked past them without bothering to answer there questioning eyes……. Walking inside my study I poured an scotch in an glass and gulped it down sitting in my chair…….. When I heard an knock I saw Nico and gus walking inside my study……..

“I think it might be the Russians” Nico said while I stared at him blankly drinking my scotch…….. “We are not sure yet capo” gus said looking at me…….. “I don’t fucking care find those bastards who did this” I said growling in rage…….. “Si capo” Nico and gus said at the same time nodding there heads……. I sat there in my study while my blood boiling in rage and anger……… all I wanted to is to find those bastards whoever did this and rip them apart alive…….. I closed my eyes clenching my fist when an certain amber eyes flashed in my mind making me grip the glass tight……. “The doctor confirmed the bodies one male and one female” I heard Nico say while my eyes shot open…….. I stared at him gritting my teeth with red eyes when he continued “it was her in that car Slade”……. Hearing his words I closed my eyes taking an harsh breathe controlling my rage…….. Opening my eyes i stood up from the chair and walked towards the window…….. I stood there staring at the pool outside while an familiar memory flashed in my mind…… she is dead my cigno is dead I thought while the glass in my hand broke into pieces……… it was the her in the car coming back from the hospital now she is gone…….

Ianira that was her name beautiful unique and it means enchantress I thought chuckling bitterly…….. Enchantress who tried to fool this slade moretti the Italian Mafia King…….. Now she is dead in an car blast while I felt an unknown pain in my heart……. She was just an whore who I fucked even if she didn’t died in the car blast I would have killed her sooner or later when I am done playing with her……. Then why I am feeling this unfamiliar pain in my heart I thought in my mind……. Turning around I saw Nico and gus watching me keenly while I walked back to my chair and sat down…….. “Inform Louisa” I said looking at Nico blankly while he nodded his head…… when we heard an knock on my door I saw one of my men walking inside the study carrying an file……. “Capo this just got delivered from the hospital” he said handing me the file……. I signed him to leave and opened the file looking at it one word caught my eyes while all I saw red in my eyes……. I stood up from my chair throwed the file and banged the table making Nico and gus flinch…….. “Figolio di puttana” (son of bitch) I let out an string of curse punching the wall and throwing things in red fury…….

All I wanted to fucking kill those bastards whoever did this in an worst possible way……. I kept on punching the wall until my knuckles cracked bleeding while all I felt rage and inferno in my blood…… I took an deep breath clenching my fist controlling my anger and saw Nico looking at the file keenly…… feeling my eyes he stared at me stunned and said “slade????”....... “Twenty four you have twenty four hours find me those bastards who did this Nico” I said looking at him and walked out of my study…….. Without bothering to answer nico’s question walking inside my room I stood under the shower letting the cold water fall…… while an Amber eyes flashed in my mind making me punch at the glass wall…. Which broke into pieces “Cazzo di merda”(fucking shit) I sweared under my breathe……. I took an long cold shower to calm my raging body that night I didn’t even slept an wink…….. Next morning I saw Louisa look at me with red eyes while I walked away from there……. The news of Ianira dead spread through the whole mansion after Nico confirmed it last night……. Whoever did this I will fucking make them pay for touching what’s mine………

By afternoon I saw Nico walking inside my office with an blank look…… “we got them capo” he said while I stood up from my chair and walking out immediately……. Walking inside the dark room I saw two badly beaten mens tied up…….. “They are the one who fixed the bomb” Nico said making me see red…… while I took the gun and shot one of men in head making other one scream in fear……. “Dimmi chi ti ha pagato”(tell me who paid you) I said calmly looking at him…….. “Per favore, non uccidermi capo, te lo dirò”(Please don’t kill me boss I will tell you) he said scared shitless……. The moment I heard the name coming from his mouth I saw red while my eyes filled with hell wrath…….. I took the gun and shot him in the head in rage and inferno…….. I threw the gun away and punched the wall in rage thinking about the person who did this…….. I took an deep breathe gripping my hair “Non buttare via questi corpi con cui non ho finito” (Don’t throw this bodies away I am not done with) I said while an sinister smirk form in my lips………. You shouldn’t have messed with slade moretti I thought while an evil plan formed in my mind……..

Hello readers, any guesses who is behind the blast??? And there is more yet to come in next chapter 😉😉😉...

Next update will be on Friday.....

Please do vote and comment......