Chapter 1

y/n's pov
-Miss, it's time for you to wake up.- Jarvis said, starting the alarm clock.
-Five more minutes, Jar, please.- I said, lifting the covers up to my head.
-This is the third time you had postponed the alarm, if you don't get up you'll be late for your lessons.-
-Okay, I get up, I get up. Good morning Jarvis.- I greeted him sitting down.
-Good morning to you, Miss Stark.-
-It's been at least ten years that I ask you not to call me that.-
-Sorry, the force of habit y/n.- said the computer.
-I was joking Jar, I was joking.- I said laughing and went down the stairs to the kitchen, I quickly had breakfast -Mom?- I asked arranging the dishes in the dishwasher.
-She went out, she had to sort things out and she had an interview, she should come back for lunch.- he informed me.
-Daddy news?-
-No, nothing.- said the computer -Your lesson starts in fifteen minutes.- he reminded me.
-Okay, Jar, I go to the bathroom, then I take the books and arrive.-
I went to the bathroom and tried to fix my long, wavy brown hair, inherited from dad, then after washing and drying my face I put on some mascara, which highlighted my clear eyes inherited from mum.
I took the necessary for the lessons, sat down at the desk with the computer in front of me and started following the lesson.
Being the daughter of the billionaire genius Tony Stark it was excluded that I would go to a public school, they had thought of sending me to a private one, but being that I could be a target for a possible kidnapping with ransom, they had also excluded this option, so the best choice was it was sealing myself up in a mega mansion in Malibu to study self-taught, which I also found quite simple since I had inherited my father's brain.
-Finished.- I said putting the book in order, just finished the last lesson of the day -What time is it, Jar?- I asked.
-It is 1:12 pm.- he replied.
-News from my mother?- I asked.
-No, nothing, if you want I can start a video call.-
-I would appreciate it, thank you.- I said and the call appeared on the television.
-Good morning darling. Are you alright? - asked mom, smiling at me.
-Yes, mom, sorry if I disturb you but will you be there for lunch?- I asked.
-Oh, is it already so late? Damn. Sorry honey, but I still have a lot of work to do.-
-It's okay, it doesn't matter.- I said, trying to smile.
-Forgive me, really- she said sorry.
-It doesn't matter, it's okay- I smiled to reassure her.
-See you later bye. I love you.-
-I love you too, good job.- I smiled, closed the call and sighed.
-Are you okay? - Jarvis asked.
-Oh, yes, I'm fine.- I said, forcing myself to smile.
-You know you can be honest with me.- Jarvis said.
-It's just that dad is busy saving the world and I hardly ever see him, mom works and I hardly see her. Sometimes I think it would be better if you hadn't been there...-
-You don't have to say that y/n, your parents care about you, they just want to keep you safe.-
-I know, but sometimes I just wish I could be normal and be able to go out, have friends, travel, do the things kids my age do, not be locked up here all day.- immediately a mechanical arm came out of a compartment at the side of the table and handed me a handkerchief.
-Here's to you.-
-Thanks Jar. Do you know that you are the best?- I asked.
-Modesty I know.- the computer said, making me laugh -I like to hear your laughter, it fill this big silent house.-
-I feel better now, thank you very much, Jarvis. Now let's think about lunch, what could I eat?-
-If you want I can order some pizza, while we watch a movie, maybe we relate to Harry Potter, what do you think? Maybe the prisoner of Azkaban.-
-You know how to make me feel better, Jarvis.- I smile.
-Pizza with chips, right? - asked the computer for confirmation.
-Obviously Jarvis.- I smiled.
Jarvis was like a big brother to me.
An invisible brother, very intelligent, but still a brother.
Since I was not allowed to go out as a child, I often spent entire afternoons talking to him, he kept me company by telling me stories, making riddles, helping me with homework, making me laugh when I was sad and consoling me when I cried.
-The pizza has arrived.- he announced and a compartment opened in the center of the table, on which there was a box with a pizza printed on it.
-Perfect.- I sat on the sofa and Jarvis started the movie, while I was having lunch we both made funny comments about the movie.
Around half past four, after the movie was over, I decided to work out a bit, changed clothes and went to my dad's gym.
He covered my hands with gloves, so as not to hurt me, and I started hitting a punching bag, after half an hour I decided to move on to something stronger.
-Jarvis, could you activate one of the training robots?- I asked.
-Level?-
-Low, low level.-
-That's it.- He said, one of those robots immediately lit up his eyes and he came towards me.
I started hitting him repeatedly, even managing to parry and dodge some of his hits, while most of the hits hit home.
Fortunately, they weren't bruised.
After about an hour I decided I had done enough.
-Jarvis, you can make him stop now?-
-Immediately.- the robot stopped abruptly.
-What time is it?- I asked.
-6:07 pm.-
-Okay, now I'm going to take a shower, see you later.- I said going up the stairs and going to get the things necessary for a shower.
When I came out of the bathroom I noticed it was after half past seven.