Chapter 34

The next morning when I woke up I saw that Loki was by my side, still asleep.
When I realized I was literally wearing nothing, I quickly got up, trying to retrieve my bra and panties.
-What a nice good morning.- Loki said with his voice still thick with sleep, which made it even more hoarse -I would like to wake up like this more often.- he said smiling.
-Good morning to you.- I said blushing -I advise you to put something on, because if someone enters now and finds you like this, you're dead.- I said approaching him and giving him a quick kiss, then I moved away slightly but he approached me and straddled me on him -If my father finds out we're both dead, you know that right?-
-No second round?- He asked in a child's tone.
-Not for now.- I said, going to his closet and wearing one of his sweatshirts.
After wearing it, I looked in the mirror to fix my hair.
-Are we going to have breakfast?- Loki asked me, dressing up.
-Oh no, no, no, no, no.- I said panicking.
-What is it, darling?- He asked, hugging me from behind.
-We have a problem.- I said pointing to a reddish stain on my neck -How do I hide this hickey now? -
-Simple, don't hide it.- he smiled -And so they will know that you are mine.- he said kissing me.
-You know that dad will get angry, yes?-
-Yes, I know. But he won't be able to hurt me and do you know why?- he asked smiling.
-Because if he hit you I would get angry with him and I wouldn't be happy, and he wants me to be happy?- I asked.
-Exactly.- he said and then kissed me again.
-And let's go.- I said with a sigh and we left the room.
-You can go. I have to go to the bathroom first.- Loki said and we parted.
I arrived in the kitchen and greeted everyone.
-Wait a minute...- Dad said looking at me -What's on your neck?- Everyone turned to look at me.
-Oh, nothing...- I said covering him with my hair -It's just a mosquito bite.- I said hoping he believed me.
At that moment Loki entered and greeted everyone.
-Good morning to you, mosquito.- Thor said laughing.
I was drinking tea and it went the wrong way.
-Mosquito?- Loki asked, confused and dad, understanding, looked at him badly.
-I can explain...- I said blushing and looking at dad.
-No need. I don't want to know anything...in fact the only thing I want to know is if you have used the precautions.-
-Yes, of course.- Loki said smiling.
-Well, now I don't want to know more.- he said, continuing to drink the coffee.
Wanda and Nat looked at me as if to say "you have to tell us everything", I nodded and continued to have breakfast.
After breakfast, when I got up, so did Wanda and Nat, and we went to my room.
-So?- ​​they asked excitedly.
-So what?- I asked, smiling innocently.
-"So what" what? You had your first with a god.- Wanda said.
-Well then...- and we started talking about it -He was so sweet, he always made sure it fit me and didn't feel too much pain. He gave me so many compliments, in the end he made me curl up next to him and made me lean on his chest.- I said remembering the night before.
At that moment he heard a knock.
-It's Peter, can I come in?-
-Yes, come in.- I said, I saw the handle go down and he went inside.
-Wanda and I are going, see you later.- They greeted us and left.
-Did you want to talk to me?- I smiled at him.
-Yes, well...- he said embarrassing himself -Maybe there is a girl I like...-
-It's MJ.- I said confidently.
-What...what?- he said, opening his eyes wide and turning red -You...how? -
-It is clear that you like her.- I said smiling -You should ask her out.-
-Do you think she will accept?-
-Obviously.- I smiled.
-Where can I take her?-
-You can take her to see a movie then out for dinner, I think she'd like it. You should also compliment her.-
-What kind of compliments?- he asked looking at me a bit confused.
-Tell her you like her hair, the way she fixes her hair. Her eyes. Her lips. Tell her you like all parts of her .-
-No, I could never say that.- he said, blushing.
-Peter, you will be fine, don't worry. Now go ask her.-
-For tonight?-
-Yes, tonight.- I smiled -Call her now and put the speakerphone on.-
He pulled out the phone and dialed the number.
-Hey Peter.- replied the girl.
-Hey Mj, all right?-
-Everything okay, you?-
-Yes I'm fine. I wanted to ask you something.-
-Tell me everything, I'm here.-
-I wanted to ask you if...you wanted to...go out...tonight.-
-Will Ned come too?-
-No, without Ned...just you and me...if that's okay for you of course.-
-Yes, alright, alright.-
-Perfect, 6 pm? Shall we go to a movie then have dinner?-
-Yes, I would like.-
-See you later then.-
-Yes, see you later, Peter.-
-Bye MJ.- then they closed the call -Wow...- he said smiling.
-I told you she would accept.- I smiled at him.
-Yes, thank you very much.- he said, hugging me.
-Now go get ready.- I said and then pushed him to the door -Attention! Peter has a date.-
-Don't scream.- he said, covering his face with his hands and everyone came.
-It's MJ, right?- Dad asked.
-Yes it's her.- I said.
-America's ass give us our ten dollars.- Dad said, high-five with Nat.
-Were you betting on my love life?- Peter asked.
-Yes, spider boy.- Nat said smiling at him.
-Captain, who did you bet on?- Peter asked.
-I and Wanda had bet on her.- Steve said pointing to me.
-How? Sorry?- I, Peter and Loki said.
-Eh...yeah.- Wanda said, giggling.
-But she's my girlfriend.- Loki said.
-Peter is like a brother to me.-I said.
-And you're like a sister to me.- he said.
-Peter, didn't you have a date?- Dad reminded him.
-You're right, Mr. Stark. I'm going to get ready.- he said and then ran away.
When he returned he was wearing a white shirt and jeans, simple but nice.
-Wow.- I said, smiling at him.
-What do you think?- He asked.
-Perfect.- Dad said smiling -But something is missing.- He took a package and handed it to him.
Peter thanked him and opened it.
There were glasses with purple lenses.
-Thank you so much dad...I didn't want to call you that, Mr. Stark.- he said blushing and dad hugged him.
-It's okay, you can call me that if you want.- he smiled at him and I swear I saw Peter's eyes moisten.
Then dad sent Happy to accompany them.
That evening, when he returned, he told us that they had kissed and in the following months they got together.