Chapter 33

-Loki go apologize to your future wife.- Odin ordered.
-You are absolutely right, father, I don't know what got into me.- Loki said, again I, Frigga and Thor looked at him confused -Sorry darling, I should never have left you.- he said taking me by the hand and smiling at me, which made me blush.
-Loki, if you don't go I swear...- he said.
-I'm sorry to interrupt but Sigyn knows about Loki's little secret?- I asked -Well, it would have been a shame if when Sigyn gave birth, everyone would have discovered his secret.-
-How is it possible that you know?- Odin asked in shock.
-Loki told me, before we got together.- I smiled and shook his hand.
-You really trust this Midgardian so much.- he said, throwing me a cold look.
-Odin, my dear, why did you do it?- Figga asked her husband.
-You said you wanted grandchildren, so I organized a wedding.- he said -I chose Loki because I doubt Thor wants children now.-
-What made you think that Loki wanted some? You made both Loki and y/n feel bad.- she said -What kind of father makes a forced marriage? Times have changed, and if our son wants to be with a Midgardian, I will support them and I hoped you would too.- she said disappointed.
-Why did you choose her, Loki?- Odin asked his son.
-She immediately, since she arrived, began to treat me well, like a normal person and not like the monster I thought I was. Although I tried to push her away she kept wanting to be my friend, even after making her feel bad she kept coming back. We approached unwittingly. It was not a deliberate thing, but it happened.- he said smiling at me.
-And you, although you know he is a frost giant, are you still with him?- Odin asked me.
-Yes, I started to have feelings for him after he told me, but it's not a problem for me. He may be a giant but he has many other qualities, he is kind, caring, present, a little jealous and he always knows how to make me feel better. In short, it's fantastic, I couldn't have asked for a better person.- I said smiling.
-I think they passed the test, right dear?- said Frigga.
-Test?- I asked looking confused Loki.
-What test, mother?- Loki asked, passing his gaze between the two.
-We wanted to test you and you have overcome it.- Odin said smiling at me -I am happy that my son has found a girl like you. You will be a great wife and mother.-
-I...thank you, really.- I smiled and looked at Loki, he was smiling too.
-I'm sorry to have made you feel bad for days, but it was the only way to test your feelings.- he smiled sorry -I haven't introduced myself properly yet, where are my manners? I am Odin, Father of the gods.-
-My pleasure, I'm y/n Stark.- I said making a half bow.
-We won't steal any more time from you. Go back to Midgard, the others will be worried about you.- Frigga smiled.
-It'll be better.- said Odin.
-We'll see you soon, then. We will come back to see you.- Thor said.
-So see you soon.- The two greeted us and we went to Heimdall.
-Prince Thor, prince Loki, milady y/n, have you solved everything?- he asked.
-Yes, Heimdall. We discovered it was a test for the two of them.- Thor said -And they passed it great.- he smiled.
-I'm happy for you. See you soon then.- we greeted him, he opened the passage for us and we returned to the tower.
-I'm so happy you're back here.- I said, hugging him.
-I am too.- he said smiling and kissing me.
We went inside and explained the situation to the others.
As soon as we finished we heard a helicopter.
-This must be Happy. I have to go. Loki take care of my daughter.- she said after greeting us.
-I will, Pepper.- He smiled.
At that moment the alarm also went off.
-And we are going on a mission.- said dad.
-We have to come?- I asked.
-No, don't worry.- Dad smiled.
They put on their suits and walked out, leaving me Loki alone.
-Anyway before you said something that made me think...- I said.
-What darling?-
-When your father said "apologize to your future wife" and you apologized to me...-
-Yes, I remember.- he smiled.
-Do you really want me to become your...your wife?-
-Yes.- he replied simply -You are still seventeen, but in a few years, who knows.- he smiled.
-You don't know how much I missed you.- I said, hugging him again.
-Someone today wants lots of attention and lots of cuddles.- he said hugging me.
-You've been missing for three days. You know how bad I felt.- I said -Your mother told me about the Heimdall's room.-
-Yes, I know. I felt really guilty.- he said looking down.
-I've already said. It's not your fault. You didn't know.- I said and then kissed him.
He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me to him.
He made me sit on his legs and continued to kiss me, while with his hands explored my body.
The distance of those days had strengthened the passion and desire.
We parted for air and I noticed his lips were red.
-We should stop before I lose control and I won't be able to stop.- he said.
-Who said I want you to stop?- I asked with a mischievous smile.
-Are you sure? -He asked, looking into his eyes.
-Yes, very sure.- I smiled at him.
He took my hand and we went to his room.
He sat down on the bed and made me straddle him.
We continued kissing and I started taking off his shirt and he unzipped my dress.
After a few seconds the clothes were on the floor and we were both in our underwear.
-You are beautiful.- he said approaching him, pulling me from the hips, and then making our hips collide -Are you sure you want it?- He asked, kissing my neck and nibbling it gently.
-Yeah. I need you. I want you.- I said placing my hand on his chest.